When To Create a New Character?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trasias, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

I know I saw a picture/thread link somewhere in the forums the other day on this...

But, I need to know the preferable times to create a new character on the NA/EU servers; you know, with Error 1017 and all.

(Guildmates joining in today - can't lead them astray!)

Thanks for the help/reference in advance
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 30, 2013 ---
    [​IMG]

Found it! But, I wonder upon it's accuracy...

2. Ender Mako

Ender Mako Adventurer

It's not very accurate because Marlboro is fully blocked I've been trying to get in for days. Some of the EU servers opened up yesterday though

3. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

Malboro* :p

Hopefully it will be somewhat accurate today - need like 2-5 people to create characters on that server >_<

4. Ender Mako

Ender Mako Adventurer

LOL oops Yea I'm Texan I say it that way my bad. I need atleast 2 char on their as well

5. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

Hey, I'm Texan as well!

Baylor Bear Grad (Sic 'Em!)

6. Ender Mako

Ender Mako Adventurer

LOL well then I just suck

7. ArkhamNative

ArkhamNative Crystal Brave

If this is an all-Texan thread, then I approve! :)

Also, as creator of the chart, I can only say that it's based on SE's info postings, and Malboro doesn't appear in every one. Note that each column is only part of a day, and the timestamp is probably after the block was put in place. It looks like Malboro has been "blocked" during recent NA primetimes and even EU primetime yesterday.

The times in the chart are Texas timezone, btw. (CDT)

Yojubo likes this.
  8. Azyurel

Azyurel Adventurer

Yeah the locks outs have been frustrating. I have been trying to get my wife on Excalibur with me, but I haven't seen it open up yet. We've resulted to rolling on Ultima for a time just to play at peak hours together.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2013 ---
    Also frustrating that if I go to ultima to get an hour or two of game time in with her that I face a wall trying to get back IN to Excalibur....1017 are numbers I hope to never see again

9. Ender Mako

Ender Mako Adventurer

I deleted my chars from Excalibur because I could never get in anyway. I'm chilling out on Shiva until I can get in to the World I want. Shiva was blocked for a while but it opened back up last night but it was so crowded I had to lower my graphics because it was taking so long to load my NPC quest givers. Everyone has been very helpful though I get /tell's all the time helping me out

10. Azyurel

Azyurel Adventurer

Yeah I have been just logging in during the am hours and staying logged in just so I can actually get some play time on Excalibur....sad that people have to do that just to get some consistent play time on the high pop NA/EU servers.

11. pandaqq

pandaqq Adventurer

Nooooooooo, Diabolos 100%!!!!

12. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

What'd you expect?... Why I choose the Mid-sized servers..

13. Ender Mako

Ender Mako Adventurer

I like the free world transfer and the extended free trial they will give us for all this server madness. I'm trying not to get too established in Shiva because I really need a Linkshell So i can play and communicate with others.

14. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

I don't know if this is cross-server (assuming it is), but some of the LS/FCs on Malboro are ridiculous... there are about four FCs I can think of that have 300+ members. Where's the logic in that?

Don't worry about being plugged into a community - serious guilds will always be recruiting; it's a never ending process to improve (or at least how my guild sees it).

15. ArkhamNative

ArkhamNative Crystal Brave

SE posted an update to the EU English side (not NA side) this afternoon. That was nearly 4 hours ago and it hasn't been posted to the NA Lodestone yet. Here's the latest chart.

ImageShack won't let me update the chart in-place, so each new one has a new URL.