What are some of the better FC on Marlboro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dietroit, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Dietroit

Dietroit Adventurer

Curious as to whom they may be...WHM btw

2. Bob Stockapotapoulos

Bob Stockapotapoulos Crystal Brave

First thing I thought when I saw your title: cigarettes! I know you meant Malboro, though.

Even funnier is I think the concept of Malboro was inspired by an old Square employee who used to smoke a lot. Maybe it was just a myth, I don't know.

3. Mikozee

Mikozee Adventurer

No, I don't believe it is. I've also read the same 'myth'. It's no coincidence that their signature attack is 'Bad Breathe'.

By the way, is your avatar from Ni No Kuni?

4. Bob Stockapotapoulos

Bob Stockapotapoulos Crystal Brave

@Mikozee Yes, indeedy. I should have tried to beat it before I got into FFXIV: ARR. Oh, well.

5. Mikozee

Mikozee Adventurer

@Bob Stockapotapoulos Ah, I've had it collecting dust since its release as well. I told myself I'd start on it as soon as I got every fragment on XIII-2, but that took a bit longer then anticipated, and before I knew it, XIV came out :meh:

6. Hulvein Blitz

Hulvein Blitz Crystal Brave

Fantastic game make sure you complete it, eventually! ;)

7. FunkTheWorld

FunkTheWorld Crystal Brave

I don't really think there is any "better" ones yet, most of the ones I've seen so far are just free companies that invite just about anyone.

I'm in one right now called Nox Eternae that is only recruiting players 35+ right now to build more of a "hardcore" free company I guess you could call it. They require their members to use mumble, so if that's what you're meaning by "better" then that's really the only I can think of right now.

There may be others, but I haven't seen any like this yet personally.

8. Lilybet

Lilybet Crystal Brave

I thought Paragon was recruiting for endgame.. and Apex, as well.
    I can't vouch for the quality of those guilds, though. Just something I've seen in /shout

9. Titanburner

Titanburner New Member

10. Legwen

Legwen Crystal Brave

Any company seriously attempting HM primals is where you want to be, figure out the pecking order later when you're more experienced, geared and in demand.