Warrior Warrior Endgame Questions

Discussion in 'Disciples of War' started by Aethling, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Aethling

Aethling New Member

Hello, I just recently hit 50 as a warrior, which is my first class. It's been pretty good so far, but with endgame stuff now I'm becoming a bit more concerned. I realize that PLA are able to tank WP and AK a lot better than WAR's but I know that WAR's are still viable.

I've done a lot of research with minimal to no guides on WAR. I know that 2.1 is coming up, but I really am impatient. I'm afraid of the WAR stigma and hate getting kicked from parties and such. I still only have AF armor and lvl 49 crafted acc. I want to be able to tank successfully and do those runs pretty quickly. There are ideas I have in mind, but would really like some feedback.

I'm planning to get the Darksteel armor (torso only) + melds (if this is a viable option, what melds should I get?), so that I can tank a bit better in WP and AK. To me, it would take too long, and too much frustration to save up enough tomes to buy the DL armor piece. I'm still a bit new to the game so I don't really know how much of a difference that would make, would it allow me to tank a lot better? And also, as a WAR, should I use the tomes to buy ACC's first or can I go right into buying more armor peices?

That's pretty much what I would like to know! And if there are guides out there, I would really appreciate it if anyone could direct me towards them!

2. Noilane

Noilane Adventurer

well getting a Darksteel Torso seems like a good choice for the start BUT get it in HQ since NQ is just wasted money :/
    Fore Melds it Depends on you. you can go for Parry or Accuracys(if u wanna wear it in Coil wich needs a higher Accuracy)
    For a Buy Order (Tomes) you should always buy the stuff first wich gives u the Greatest boost.

If u feel not good while Tanking AK/WP just grind sum CM (Castrum) wich gives u 100 Philosophy Tomes it is a Quick and easy way to obtain a nice bunch of Tomes for beginners :)

if u have any questions left feel free to ask since everyone in this community is very helpful

greetz

3. Aethling

Aethling New Member

Thanks for replying! So if I get Darksteel(HQ) and meld it with ACC, would that be good for tanking coil when I get the rest of my Darklight? And iirc you can extract the melds and replace them right? If that's the case I'll get myself a Darksteek torso to start off!! Again, thanks for the reply and the info :)

4. Noilane

Noilane Adventurer

i dunno bout extracting since i never did it but yeah u can start of with summ accuracy (u want like 470 for coil) and later get sum other stuff with good stats :)