Free Company The Art of Warfare - Now Recruiting

Discussion in 'Malboro' started by Deadchef, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Deadchef

Deadchef New Member

Finding a new clan is like looking for a new home. You want it to be a warm and fun place where you feel welcome. You may as well think of it as a second family to enjoy a pastime with.

TAW is broken up into several divisions in which their members participate in weekly scheduled training/practice matches and internal tournaments. Each game we play hosts its own mini-clan that operates within the whole of TAW making us the large community we are. From FPS games to MMORPGs - you name it - we have it all.

Here in the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn division we welcome all players from the casual to the hardcore. TAW holds Final Fantasy practices once a week over TeamSpeak. Community members are divided into squads to complete tasks within game, and are led by an experienced "Squad Leader".

Our meeting time is:

NA:
    Mon 20:00 EST

Our Teamspeak is always active with the availability of 1000+ members.

What sets us aside from other gaming communities?

It's our Code of Ethics and our Chain of Command (CoC). Every member in TAW (just as a fun tip – we are now 2300+) abides by our Code of Ethics.

If you are interested in becoming a member of our growing organization which has been around for 10+ years, you will find TAW to be a welcoming and accepting group of good folks who just want to enjoy the gaming experience.

Make sure you have the following:
    - A working mic
    - Teamspeak 3
    - Proficient in the English Language

To apply go to www.taw.net and click on apply in the top right corner. Select Horizon Division as your game and Battalion will be Final Fantasy XIV.

Make sure to check your e-mail regularly for updates on your application. Don’t forget to check your spam folder. Also don't hesitate to ask any questions.

DestructionsWake likes this.
  2. DestructionsWake

DestructionsWake New Member

Coming up on the end of my first year with TAW, I have loved every moment playing with them. While the number of members may be intimidating, you are always able to hop into whatever game is being played, no questions asked, and play like you've known everyone already. Each division is friendly and open, and we strive to have as much fun as possible while playing our best. If you want a gaming community that you can count on, look no further!

3. Deadchef

Deadchef New Member

We are still recruiting guys. Get in now before the open beta goes live! Just as he was saying I have actually been with these guys for 2 years now. Best gaming community I have ever been a part of. If you have any questions feel free to email me at deadchef@taw.net

Major Deadchef
    Staff Officer
    Final Fantasy XIV Division
    The Art of Warfare

4. nz_chic

nz_chic Crystal Brave

Im assuming that team speak is computer software so if your on ps3 you can't participate?

5. Deadchef

Deadchef New Member

Yes it is a pc program. I know I have people that use their smart phones from time to time but as far ps3 use it has not been implemented to my knowledge. You sould in theory use a laptop or pc next to your ps3 just for Teamspeak purposes. If any of these options work I am sure we can try to work it out. Thank you for your interest in The Art of Warfare.

Major Deadchef
    Staff Officer
    The Art of Warfare

nz_chic likes this.
  6. Deadchef

Deadchef New Member

Don't forget to sign up guys. Open beta is right around the corner so there is no time like the present.

Deadchef
    Staff Officer
    The Art of Warfare

7. DestructionsWake

DestructionsWake New Member

The last beta is this weekend! We'll be online the entire time, so join up and play with us!

8. nz_chic

nz_chic Crystal Brave

I haven't got any communication yet fro SE, no codes at all for P4 no emails about P4 and no client..

9. JohnnyVader

JohnnyVader New Member

Are you still recruiting?? FFxiv : Malboro Server..

10. Deadchef

Deadchef New Member

Yes we are always recruiting new members! Put in an application on the website www.taw.net or feel free to contact me in game Major Deadchef.