Podcast Smn or Blm for end game

Discussion in 'Disciples of Magic' started by Laventious, Nov 8, 2014.

1. praysolace

praysolace Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    So I was all confused about why Lav was going back and forth between BLM and SMN when I thought he'd settled on BLM, and then realized the thread was necro'd. XD

Lol enjoying your pick, Lav? XD

2. Hermes

Hermes Scion

Smn is so much more fun to play. Lol. I recently had to pick between which zenith relic to enhance w/ atma, and ultimately went Smn.

Crimson Requiem likes this.
  3. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Well, I do vastly prefer Summoner over Black Mage myself, but hey, different strokes for different folks :p

4. Hermes

Hermes Scion

Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna keep leveling both, and as soon as I get the shiva weapon (damn you...) will run as Blm more. I don't use apopopopopostasis or the wierdo hoverport enough in content, and tend to f3/flare/transpose/thunder stuff till its dead... So the variation in my rotation is just kinda snooze-worthy.

5. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    Blm is vastly more potent as it stands damage wise but come a few updates from now smn is supposed to be reworked or buffed so who knows.
    BTW, the summoner Relic (after nexus) stage i forget the name but it is soooo good.

Crimson Requiem and Hermes like this.
  6. Crimson Requiem

Crimson Requiem Scion

Apocalypse. One of the many reasons why I love my SMN. The Max crit/det on my book has nothing to do with it. :haha:

SMN definitely got the shorter end of the stick this time but I'm happy with my DPS and that's all that matters to me. I tend to gravitate towards Jobs that are complex and utility driven. Probably why I like WAR, SCH, and SMN so much. :awshucks:

BLM is kind of like auto pilot for me so it gets kind of boring. The only thing that keeps me interested in BLM is the large numbers flashing on my screen and the occasional Thundercloud/Firestarter procs. :heh:

Hermes likes this.
  7. Laventious

Laventious Crystal Brave

Yeah I tend to go with blm when I feel lazy xD and smn when I feel like actually doing something i love how both share the same gear so it's a win win for now xP

8. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Hahaha Ninja is my "I'm feeling lazy" class XD