Summoner [SCH] & [SMN] where do I put my Bonus Attribute Points?

Discussion in 'Disciples of Magic' started by Tharian83, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Tharian83

Tharian83 Crystal Brave

Server:
    Sargatanas
    So I am currently thinking about making Scholar and Summoner my main, but I am unsure where to put my Bonus Attribute points. Do I just split them 50/50 between the two classes? Or do I need to start carrying a supply of The Keeper's Hymn's everywhere I go from now on so that I can switch between the two stat allocations at the drop of a hat?

If it is the Keeper's Hymn option is there a way to get them other than just Grand Company Points? Or do I need to go about farming those more frequently?

2. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    Well what class do you think you will play the most? Myself i went full int as i rarely go as sch. Nothing wrong with splitting but much more beneficial to just go with the one stat.
    50/50 split would be too much i think in all honesty.
    I know a FC member changes over the stats depending on what class he plays as when we raid and yes the GC is the only way that i know of to get Keeper's Hymn

kotorinbo likes this.
  3. Tharian83

Tharian83 Crystal Brave

Server:
    Sargatanas
    I was thinking of playing Scholar primarily in group raids and stuff like that, and summoner primarily for solo content. But I may play Summoner for some group content depending on what is needed.

4. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    It's a personal preference and if you're out-gearing content then the extra MND won't help much whereas extra DPS is always a good thing (on the otherhand, MND helps with SCH DPS in cleric stance...)

Best thing you can do is keep Hymms on you at all times and if you have concerns about the content, make sure you're full on the stat you need for that role. Otherwise it doesn't really matter

kotorinbo likes this.
  5. Tharian83

Tharian83 Crystal Brave

Server:
    Sargatanas
    I think what I am going to do is always have like 10 or so Keeper's Hymn's on me, but primarily focus on having the MND stat equipped as I think I am going to be focusing on Scholar.

6. Doctorhoo

Doctorhoo Crystal Brave

Server:
    Diabolos
    INT for SMN, MND for SCH

Depending on your preference on what you play more stack your points that way. Splitting them 50/50 not so much of a good idea, especially if you plan to get into end game stuff where good DPS is needed and someone has to keep them alive.

7. Bovinity

Bovinity Adventurer

Yeah, Hymn's are pretty dirt cheap, if you're really concerned with min/maxing there's no reason to not just keep them around and swap the points when appropriate. (Not when soloing or something though, not worth it!)

joshua david likes this.