New player in Malboro

Discussion in 'Malboro' started by Jikanji, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Jikanji

Jikanji New Member

So, i just got the game and randomly chose this server. I played FFXI for many years and I have come to see ARR is a totally new experience( although i have yet to experience it lol ) I am currently at the very beginning where i go to speak to Momodi in Ul'dah. I have noticed as the years pass in MMO's there arent too many of the "friendly" type and was hoping Malboro wont push me away from the game. Theres a reason why i play MMO's and that is share the fun with people who enjoy this as much as I do. Anyway Ill be playing tonight around 830pm Eastern and i am hoping to meet some new people as i begin my "rookie" quests. The name is Jikanji Emge in-game. Hope to hear from some of my fellow players soon!

2. Relis

Relis Crystal Brave

I played FFXI as well and it is COMPLETELY different. I will be on tonight after work and I am more than willing to help out if you need anything. My IGN is in my signature. Good luck and welcome to the game/server! :)

Jikanji likes this.
  3. Jikanji

Jikanji New Member

Awesome, FFXI was a great game and in my beginnings making new friends was the best part. The game seems like a lot more to take in, but I am super excited to get in there and start playing. Hope to see you on tonight!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 15, 2014 ---
    Another thing, how is server as for population? Ive seen some servers in videos with crowds of characters just running around around and all that good stuff. This anything like that?

Relis likes this.
  4. Relis

Relis Crystal Brave

Theres always alot of people. More in some zones than others of course..and depends on whats going on. But theres usually lots of people running around like crazy. :)

Jikanji likes this.
  5. Jikanji

Jikanji New Member

Nice! The more I talk about the game, the more excited I get. I appreciate the responses and I will definitely be on the look out for ya!