Warrior Marauder/Warrior Advice for end game content!

Discussion in 'Disciples of War' started by caucel, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Kiwi

Kiwi Crystal Brave

I know I am probably not contirbuting much to what you want advice wise. However, I can tell you that while yes Paladin may be a bit easier of a tank to heal and take damage, Warrior is still viable. My FC has a main tank who is a WAR and we run him through coil / titan you name it without a problem. Would it be easier if he was a paladin? Yes probably, but we still do it. Do not let all the negative stigma get you down. You can certainly complete all the content with a geared WAR.

Noilane likes this.
  2. Noilane

Noilane Adventurer

you earned this like

the only real problem we Warriors have is that we are fkn gear hungry ^^
    but we scale way better with gear then a Pally since uhm def cooldowns and a static mitigation wont scale with gear :3

3. GenRiur

GenRiur Crystal Brave

The only thing i think we need is either a tiny bit more mitigation or an OH s**t move to allow healers to catch up. id even be happy with access to Fists of Earth from MNK

4. Noilane

Noilane Adventurer

if u use thrill of battle u have ur OH s**t move :/

5. Kiwi

Kiwi Crystal Brave

Oh yeah especially to hit your accuracy cap, you need a lot of bis gear. Our mt (the WAR) he actually went roegadyn and it gave him over 100+ more hp. Don't know if you are interested or not but I thought I would let you know.