Malboro players say hello

Discussion in 'Malboro' started by Sir Dancealot, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Kouki

Kouki Adventurer

Whats going on guys! Theres actually people on this server lol Just started playing not too long ago and a buddy of mine told me to join so we can party up and what not but yeah he's too far ahead and I'm stuck playing catch up by myself...hopefully I'll run into you guys sometime lol

James Allen likes this.
  2. Nehym

Nehym Crystal Brave

Feel free to contact me in game if oyu want to join the Realm LS on there! There are a few members of the forum in already and other very nice and fun people i have met during my journeys so far (and others they have met). In game name is Nehym Vilyaroh . Or leave me your in game name and i'll do my best to look you up. :>

Jikanji likes this.
  3. Kouki

Kouki Adventurer

Will do Nehym! Going to try and get on tonight...hopefully lol But if anything my in game name is Kouki Hachiroku cant wait to game with you guys!

4. Kouki

Kouki Adventurer

So I tried to look you up Nehym but I cant find you ... Yeah I know totally noob lol -_-"

5. Mur Mur

Mur Mur New Member

Hey I just got the game last week so not anywhere near end game. Joined this server because a buddy and I decided to purchase it together and he got home first and picked this because the cigarettes he smokes. I like the server though. Mainly playing with my 25 white mage and fishing and cooking at the moment.

6. James Allen

James Allen New Member

Hey everyone looking to play with some people running game on ps4 network name is lothario90..
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 22, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 22, 2014 ---
    im alive and on the server lol

Drosvina likes this.
  7. Madikat

Madikat New Member

Server's still alive and kickin'. :p

Jikanji and chronictots like this.
  8. TheMiqotewithaPlan

TheMiqotewithaPlan Adventurer

I changed servers because I found a better Free Company in Malboro! :cat:

chronictots likes this.
  9. chronictots

chronictots New Member

Hey guys! Have just been playing for a week and I must say that this game in my opinion is the best MMO out so far. Brings that nostalgic feeling... Loving it. Oh, and Malboro server is awesome, a whole lot of friendly people out there willing to help. :)
    PSN: chronictots888
    IGN: Rothgar Hyperion
    add me up guys :)

Jikanji and Madikat like this.
  10. Jikanji

Jikanji New Member

Starting game tonight. Hoping to see some of you guys there. Played FFXI for quite some time and was skeptical of buying ARR.. I am now excited more than ever to get started and enjoy. Jikanji Emge is my In-game name. Can't wait!

Madikat likes this.