Malboro players say hello

Discussion in 'Malboro' started by Sir Dancealot, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

Oh no! Far from it :) it's just most players who utilize forum sites were preset on servers.

I'm glad my guild ended up on this server. Less recruiting competition :shifty:

2. Arieko

Arieko Adventurer

Hello! Future White Mage player here. :)

Darkillusion likes this.
  3. Darkillusion

Darkillusion Adventurer

Welcome!.. I need a FC or a LS to do some stuff with ><

Arieko likes this.
  4. Darkillusion

Darkillusion Adventurer

Is that everybody on Marlboro!?... :bag:

5. Elvirnith

Elvirnith Crystal Brave

There's not many here on these forums that are on Malboro, but there should be a lot of people in-game. You could always try and recruit more people for the forums while in-game :p

6. Darkillusion

Darkillusion Adventurer

Ya man I just want a good FC/LS.. Behemoth looks like they know how to have fun lol

7. Arieko

Arieko Adventurer

Well, me and 3 IRL friends are gonna be playing on Malboro. So if there are any legit FC that need a WHM healer, PLD tank, PUG dps, and a unknown (possible Dragoon) dps; let me know :)

Jikanji likes this.
  8. SGrobo

SGrobo Adventurer

anyone on right now?

9. Arieko

Arieko Adventurer

I was, but I'm getting off for now. I'll be on in about 5 hours though. :)

10. CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck Adventurer

Hello everyone. On this server cause a couple of psn friends chose this one. Looks like error 90000 is back :(. Anyone else locked out ATM?

11. Taylor Made

Taylor Made New Member

What up everybody, yeah I'm locked out as well, because of the server restrictions. I got a good taste yesterday but can't get back on today so far, let's hope that changes.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 25, 2013 ---
    And I'm glad I'm not on a like crazy populated server, it must be even harder for them to get on right now haha

12. CrazyCanuck

CrazyCanuck Adventurer

Your wish has been answered. I can't get on, says world full, and doesn't even put in queue.

13. Carbonyl

Carbonyl Crystal Brave

I love our server, or my luck, got home from work yesterday, first try, straight in uninterrupted for 3-4 hours.

Although i could've done without DF finding Copperbell after 45 minutes at the exact same time my spaghetti was finished cooking.:shifty:

14. Taylor Made

Taylor Made New Member

Overall I don't think Malboro's been too, too bad. I've been able to play mostly whenever I try, aside from day 2 of early access. Was able to play most of this morning, even during launch. I'm sure everything will be fine after the next couple days.

15. Lilybet

Lilybet Crystal Brave

:O is a toller!
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 30, 2013 ---
    Just got off for the night... I've been playing too much since the servers stabilised... I'm in the UK time zone so I get to play in the mornings when its quiet and just go all day since kids are off school until Wednesday :p
    Was originally going to Leviathan but ended up here since a few friends chose it.
    Got to 30 yesterday and did my scholar and chocobo quests. Spent today mucking about with professions.

Starting to feel a bit leveled out, though. Doesn't help that I leveled like 4 characters to 15 on different servers before deciding on Marlboro.

16. Nyghtlark

Nyghtlark New Member

What up Marlboro Mafia!!!! I am enjoying my stay. Myself and Jasper Rayne!!!

17. Iaitoo

Iaitoo Adventurer

Hello :)

Im european, but everything else was full. Might as well stick to this server. Even if it will have fewer people when I play :)

18. FenrichGranz

FenrichGranz New Member

Might as well post here! Hello, I'm a WHM (Level 50) who found himself on Malboro. My IGN is Fenrich Granz. I'm looking for a dedicated group of players to do content with, if anyone knows of a good group or is part of one themselves, feel free to message me ingame! Sticking with DoM classes, focusing on healer classes though. I hope to stick with this game for the long run, I enjoyed FFXI before it and hope to enjoy this game just the same. Thank you for your time, have a good one!

19. Grigor

Grigor New Member

When scrolling through the server list and seeing "Malboro" I was like, YES! I remember the heady days of FF8 and The Island Closest to Hell. With the onslaught of Malboro battles a true test of your characters abilities...I hope to relive that era through the eyes of my Lancer. See you all in game. :)

20. DelMurder

DelMurder New Member

Hi guys!! I play in the Malboro server and I was wondering if any of you like to rp? :D