Is there any NPC that sells accessory or do I have to get them from players?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Don, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Don

Don New Member

Hello I was wondering if there is any NPC that sells accessories for leveling purposes 1-50?

Just for an extra stat boost. Seems like the merchant and repair sell everything except accessories for the appropriate level.

Or do I have to get them from retainers/auction house?

2. Carbonyl

Carbonyl Crystal Brave

You're looking for NPCs called "independent Jewelers." There's one in each major city.

3. Lodius

Lodius Crystal Brave

However, these jewelers tend to not go above level 30 and the variety tends to suck.

I have not had luck finding anywhere else that sells higher level rings and such.

but the stats on those items are not game breaking if you don't get an upgrade but every 5 to 10 levels.

4. garion

garion Adventurer

Plus if gotten from players they can be HQed

racooperii likes this.
  5. racooperii

racooperii Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Support the player economy and buy High Quality!

I just made a chant.

Either that or prepare to dungeon dive for them. I think its easier to buy them or have a FC friend make you some at cost.

6. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

You can get accessories through some the story quests. These are more than sufficient to get you through the main scenario

7. DarkEmpyrean

DarkEmpyrean Crystal Brave

You can also get jewelry/accessories through levequests, as well as Aetherial level jewelry and items through random treasures found during leves as well.

Also you can search items here, and if there is an inworld vendor who sells it it will provide for you the price and map
    http://xivdb.com/

Be sure to check here while buying on the Market to make sure you arent overpaying if prices seem too high. Lots of people like to go to the vendors in different cities, buy pieces of armor/weapons/whatever, and then repost them on market for a more expensive price.

8. Zane Star

Zane Star New Member

Yes buy from us please. I need the gil for FC housing xD

9. Kiwi

Kiwi Crystal Brave

For leveling up most of them you will have to buy especially in the higher tiers. If it gets too expensive you could always just look up the recipe, gather the NQ materials and have a buddy craft it for you. If you are on Excalibur let me know and I can craft you anything you need.