How do i know i Own FF14?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neocron, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Neocron

Neocron Adventurer

I cant remember if i bought it.... i was feeling nostalgic about 2 years ago so i DL'd and played FF11, I cant remember if i bought ff14 or if it was bombing at the time and offered a deal " if you had ff11 you had ff14 for free?" i do remember buying a char. slot for $5.99 or something for a 1mo.....so i guess, to the point HOW do i know i Own FF14 on the account page?

2. Karamethien

Karamethien Crystal Brave

if you ever played version 1 with your own account at any given point in the past then you have it.

3. Neocron

Neocron Adventurer

I tired calling and i've tried live chat both are complete s**t calling i get hung up on and live chat puts you in a 267th in que to tell you 2 hours later when your #1 to try again later... i need to know b4 early access time is lost LOLOL

4. Karamethien

Karamethien Crystal Brave

You won't get early access unless you pre-ordered the new version.

Or you have Legacy Status in the old version - which means you played for 90 Paid days without breaks at some point.

5. Neocron

Neocron Adventurer

Date Service name Action
    Jun. 13, 2013 FINAL FANTASY XIV Registered
    but that when i got the Beta P3 invite

the launcher says

No valid or active service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 23, 2013 ---
    i Know that but i still dont know 100% if i own it....then id preoder and get EA

6. Rink

Rink Adventurer

You log into your account on the RR website...Click your account, find what games are registered to you...bam.