Looking For FC to join with Alt

Discussion in 'Malboro' started by RoronoaCeli, Sep 1, 2015.

1. RoronoaCeli

RoronoaCeli Crystal Brave

Server:
    Leviathan
    Are there any Realmies that are on Malboro? If so, know any good friendly FC like Final Dawn of Brynhildr I can join? I'd like to join one with my female alt Yuri Grace that's on Malboro. I'm currently trying to level her some more after not playing her in weeks. She's finally lv20 and hoping to get the chocobo soon. And currently going as a MRD with her, so it's my first time tanking. Only tanked once with Celi.

I really just feel like it'd be best to join an FC with Realmies since I know people here more.
    I'd move her if I could, but I currently don't have the money for it.

Also for my sister's alt Yui Justice.

Thanks for reading!

Fybrile and GeekMatt like this.
  2. RoronoaCeli

Server:
    Leviathan
    Still looking... I keep getting random FC invites and they are honestly getting annoying. >.< People can't seem to leave my female alt alone, but I just don't know about joining any of the others.

3. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    We have a couple of FCs listed for Malboro in the site's FC section. You could try looking at those and see if they are the sorts of places you'll want to join?

4. RoronoaCeli

Server:
    Leviathan
    Okay I just checked. I only saw 2 on Malboro that were listed. No idea how active they are...

5. Ao Ashi

Ao Ashi Adventurer

Server:
    Leviathan
    Okay I just went ahead and just created a FC for our alts. The FC invites were seriously getting on my nerves. We just need two new members so I can open the FC to other members.