White Mage Does anyone else....

Discussion in 'Disciples of Magic' started by AG779, Jan 12, 2015.

1. racooperii

racooperii Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    While actually doing...atma *gasp* :what:so out of character for me, I did throw out cures and stone skins on the Sprouts(Im now calling newbies Sprouts, because of the sprouts next to their names lol).

Although I did leave one in the dirt, for having pulled everything in the area possible, lined their AoE towards me(And while soloing a boss FATE to have 8-10 Faze's lined up at you sucks!) and then died...had the gall to demand, not ask "RAISEME":beg:. I don't respond well to demands...

2. AG779

AG779 Adventurer

Haha. I totally died from falling off that cliff the other day. Saw someone dying in the fate, had to run over to cure them, got so many mobs on me, all the way down the side if my screen. I was trying to back up to see what was going on....and well....thanks to a great FC guy coming to raise me. I really didn't want to have to go back to wineport from Coerthas.

GeekMatt likes this.
  3. Beefylee

Beefylee Adventurer

I love to randomly stick a stoneskin and regen on the players with leafs next to their names. It makes me feel better knowing the newbies are protected as a Main WHM my job is keeping people alive even if there not in a party with me. :hero:

4. Crimson Requiem

Crimson Requiem Scion

This is how I got most of my atmas. XD