Free Company Brotherhood of Xystons [BYX] FC/LS Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Malboro' started by Trasias, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

[​IMG]

As reflected by the name we stand by, Brotherhood of Xystons, we are a group of individuals who strive towards a higher sense of brotherhood and goals while enjoying a clean, active, and fun gaming experience together. Other names you may see associated with us is our abbreviation, BYX.

Because most of us have real life commitments, we like to ensure that our time in-game is both enjoyable and fulfilling. We strive to achieve our best and actively encourage others to do the same.

BYX is happy to take experienced and new players alike, as long as you are willing to learn, help others within the guild, work as part of a team, and accept constructive advice. All members are expected to know their roles thoroughly. Our belief is that with strong membership and leadership, BYX came become with of the most highly sought guilds in FFXIV: A Realm Reborn.

Our main focus will be on Malboro Server with content associated to, but not limited to, raids, FATE, PvP, PvE, and GvG (Guild vs. Guild). Maximum levels are encouraged, so that members can enjoy a variety of different things established in-game. As part of our system, we assign Squad Leaders to daily in-guild activities to ensure proper coordination and activity completion.

If you are interested in joining Brotherhood of Xystons [Gamers Guild] on its journey through the lands of FFXIV: A Realm Reborn, please take a look at our about us page (http://main.xystons.com/about-us.html) for more information and to submit your inquiry to one of our leadership staff.

http://www.main.xystons.com - Main Website
    http://www.xystons.com - Forums

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  2. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

Still looking for active members who'd like to join for End-Game content.

3. maikeru

maikeru New Member

i like the layout thats pretty sweet :)

4. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

Much appreciated :)

We have a graphic artist that does work for the guild.

5. Luminaire

Luminaire New Member

Hi Trasias,

After reading your post and poking around on the website I am interested in joining you guys. My buddy and I are looking for a new home. If you could answer a few questions for me that would be great.

First. How big is the FC?

Second. I have a bizarre job. The hours can be...unpredictable. Is that at all a problem?

My buddy and I are both 30+. Let me know how you want to proceed, and of you have any questions.

Thanks

6. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

Hey Luminaire,

You can always contact me via the main.xystons.com website, as well - but luckily, FFXIVRealm is one of my favorite forums to post on :p

The FC is still pretty small, at the moment (12). Honestly, I'd like to keep it between 30-50 members, but that is always up for debate. As you may have noticed, recruiting is a bit difficult right now with people jumping on the CC, GoMD, and whatever else I missed band-wagons (the 400+ member guilds - honestly, it just sounds like a mess, but to each their own).

The guild only has adult members - some in college, finishing up. Others, like myself, that work full-time (IT, so I host our website, etc.). I'm a max lvl WHM (just got my Ifrit cane), and we have two other max levels (Warrior and Paladin, both who just got their Ifrit weapons), so... we are serious gamers, but we do have a player base that is extremely busy as well. My primary friend/Raid Leader still has yet to receive his CE, so we don't hold it against people if they are busy. We are always open to diverse gaming schedules - main thing is you enjoy the game and support the guild you are in, when that time comes.

If you would like to apply, you can do so via the main website in the Recruitment tab - there is a link to application questions to fill out. Don't feel overwhelmed by any of the questions - I'm always open to feedback, as well as new opportunities in player-base expansion. Whole reason why I started the guild was to enjoy end-game content in a structured guild.

7. Luminaire

Luminaire New Member

Excellent. Submitted the thing on the website. Hope we get to talk soon

8. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

Welcome, to our newest member :)

We are running Keep and Hard-Mode Primals every-day. Still looking for more active members!

9. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

Still recruiting active members!

Half of the guild has downed Titan HM! Running Bahamut (Tuesday) - Looking for active players!

Prefer DPS :)

10. Trasias

Trasias Adventurer

Only 2 more members in guild need HM Titan.

Ran Coil for first time yesterday (three tries - down to 6% before members had to log).

Still looking for more members!

11. F'n Awesome

F'n Awesome New Member

Hi Trasias!

I put an app in on your website today (Falcon Awesome)

Look forward to your response.