Astrologian Astrologian

Discussion in 'Disciples of Magic' started by Beefylee, Apr 13, 2015.

1. delta5ff

delta5ff Scion

From what I've seen they haven't said how many abilities we're getting but they said it's more than 2 and Mr happy guessed it would be 5. And they also said all new abilities for the old jibs are from quests only now. No word on the new jobs from 30 to 50 yet

Crimson Requiem likes this.
  2. Crimson Requiem

Crimson Requiem Scion

Seriously can't wait for HW to drop. If I didn't start this alt now I think I would be hibernating until HW drops. XD Trying to keep myself busy. #AddictedtoFFXIV

Jinzuku and delta5ff like this.
  3. ilmaestro

ilmaestro Crystal Brave

Yoshida said it would definitely be more than just two at 55 and 60 at the NicoNico event.

Jinzuku likes this.
  4. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    I've taken a break from the game until the expansion hits to play other games on my backlog. Especially as FFX came out of the PS4 last Friday, I've been all up in that.

Crimson Requiem likes this.
  5. delta5ff

delta5ff Scion

Part of me wants to get FFX on ps4 but I recently got the vita version and don't see the point in buying a 3rd time. But I do still need to finish inquisition and I just got the Witcher 3 today

Jinzuku likes this.
  6. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    5 new skills i think sounds like a bit of a stretch tbh.
    I don't mind Mr Happy videos, just the guy is horrible at his classes, lol
    And delta, i played Witcher 3 yesterday on PS4, all i can say is holy @%#@ batman

7. Crimson Requiem

Crimson Requiem Scion

Lets not turn this into a Mr.Happy bashing. XD I don't particularly care about him one way or the other. I see him occasionally but have yet to actually be in a party with him. I do know some people on the server that hate him with a passion for no apparent reason. Haters just gonna hate I guess?

I still haven't decided if I'm going to level my main job to 60 first or level AST to 60. XD

8. delta5ff

delta5ff Scion

It's currently about 7pm where I am and I'm on my way to host the local poker night, which won't finish until about 11. Then when I get home I'll have the next episode of flash to watch so it may be a while before I get to play it:baby:

9. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    Ahh yes and because i post here goes crimson again... Like seriously dude stop harassing me, i can post my opinion.
    I do not hate him, his videos have been very informative (guides for coil, etc) just his videos for classes has shown bad advice.
    I remember one of his videos back at 2.0 for blm, wow horrible advice on rotations.

Ikr i simply cannot miss Flash either, lol

10. ilmaestro

ilmaestro Crystal Brave

Envy is a powerful emotion.