Are you looking for a Free Company?

Discussion in 'Malboro' started by NormaBates, Feb 9, 2015.

1. NormaBates

NormaBates Adventurer

Are you looking for a Free Company?

Hand of Cosmos is a casual/medium core free company located on the Malboro server. We are currently looking for members, any members, that value friendship and dedication. We're looking for players that enjoy a good time and want to make friends with a great group of people.

We are currently rank 8, with a small house. We have chocobo stables and a garden, both of which get tended regularly. We have a mumble server, and stay connected using a FB group. We've got raiding schedules in place to get through difficult content together.

If you asked any of our members, they would tell you wholeheartedly that they enjoy being a member, and feel included. That's our goal; for our members to feel like part of a team, and that their membership is valued.
    We also hold contests regularly, and have given away some FF swag including shirts, prints, stickers, and digital games for STEAM.

If you're looking for a team where you won't be just a number, don't look any further. We would love to talk to you. Apply in game, or send me a message and we can talk! My in game character name is Norma Bates. Also the FC leader is Berajin Davos if i happen to be offline!

Fybrile likes this.
  2. Arinia Rosemoon

Arinia Rosemoon New Member

Server:
    Malboro
    Hi Norma! I'm new to FFXIV and Malboro, and am looking for a pretty casual FC. I am wondering, does Hand of Cosmos have PS4 players too, that you know of? This FC sounds wonderful, by the way! :glee:

NormaBates likes this.
  3. NormaBates

NormaBates Adventurer

Hi Arinia!! Yes we do! Quite a few of our members play on ps3/ps4. I actually use ps4 sometimes myself, but im mainly on PC now :)

4. Arinia Rosemoon

Arinia Rosemoon New Member

Server:
    Malboro
    Awesome! Hand of Cosmos may be getting 2 new members soon, then! Look me for me and Stryfe Ta'alan (my boyfriend) ^^ Looking forward to making new friends! Thank you Norma!:wink:

5. NormaBates

NormaBates Adventurer

Absolutely :) Are you on now? I can meet up with you and show you our Free Company house :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 10, 2015 ---
    I was actually looking for you about 30mins ago!! Haha was going to say hello :) and also that is awesome we have 3 or 4 couple in our FC. My husband and I are one of them :)

Arinia Rosemoon likes this.