Your Avatar

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GeoLeon, Feb 8, 2013.

1. GeoLeon

GeoLeon Member

Random post---

Why did you choose your current avatar picture?

I chose this little bad ass taru Paladin because thats what i will be making as my first character/job combo. I LOVE Tanking.
  2. Joygasm

Joygasm Well Known Member

Prishe. Enough said.
  3. Dragon

Dragon Well Known Member

It's the reverse of an image that was the result of a Rayquaza gijinka request that someone else made on the PokeGirls fanpage on Facebook.
  4. YuriSan

YuriSan Active Member

Cause as you can see, in real life, I'm Wario!!!!!
    Estebanx1, Blackpearlguy and Vamped like this.
  5. Helba

Helba Well Known Member

Because Helba (referring to the user in .hack//SIGN) is awesome! That's all.
    Tyrlil likes this.
  6. Helba

Helba Well Known Member

YuriSan! I saw your excellent sig and decided I needed one! So I went in made one! Thanks for the inadvertent inspiration.
  7. YuriSan

YuriSan Active Member

I have a ridiculous amount of sigs actually.
    I am bored @ work so I make sigs for myself and others.
    Helba likes this.
  8. PendragonXIV

PendragonXIV Active Member

cos turnip head from howls moving castle is just too cool what with the blazer top hat and pipe
    Helba likes this.
  9. Helba

Helba Well Known Member

I do the same but I should really be focusing on school... >w>''
  10. Scape

Scape Active Member

I tried to make a sig once. I suck at it. This was the capacity of my skills and it took a long time lol.............
    [​IMG]

One a friend made for me in FFXI...
    [​IMG]

I will never have an epic sig lol. Anyways, my Avatar is Id from Xenogears. I chose it because... well, it was the only thing I had lying around that was the right size :)
    Akki likes this.
  11. Helba

Helba Well Known Member

I got you! I just hope you like Id and Xenogears. Ha!

Give me a few minutes, I'm in class right now, but when I'm home I'll see if I can't throw something together.
  12. JMATAWWCL

JMATAWWCL Moderator

I was so jealous of seeing everyones avatar, that I went on google and downloaded a picture of Lightning from FF XIII.
    nz_chic, Estebanx1 and Helba like this.
  13. Akki

Akki Member

The top one that made you doesn't look bad, if you kept on drawing and improving it, it might be have been a epic sig.
    Anyway that's off-topic.

I chose this avatar because I'm Superman!
  14. Vamped

Vamped Administrator

Shameless branding of my business's mascot. I will be making a custom avatar and signature in the nearby future. But I am a bit of a perfectionist, so who knows when it will be finished
    Helba likes this.
  15. Blackpearlguy

Blackpearlguy Active Member

My avatars to remind me of the last battle in 1.xx when my BLM buddy and I were tearing down imperials with vengeance.
  16. Celaria

Celaria Active Member

My friend custom drew me my avatar of my dual box lalafell from FFXIV 1.0 and my sig has my main miqote PLD :3 (soon to be hyur!)
    Helba likes this.
  17. Dragon

Dragon Well Known Member

I used to make custom sigs in FFXI with the help of Model Viewer; if someone makes a decent model viewer for FFXIV I can look forward to making them again.
    JMATAWWCL likes this.
  18. Estebanx1

Estebanx1 Active Member

To be honest I was looking for any picture relating to FFXIV. Once I get FFXIV:ARR my Avatar will be my character.
  19. Lavada

Lavada Active Member

Mine isn't anything special. I was just looking at all various types of WHM looks. I found this one and a few others but this one really stood out to me. I love playing the healing role and being the main WHM around so I thought this would reflect that.

On another note, Idk how to make signatures like Helba or Yuri. Can a WHM get a little help 'round her'?
    Estebanx1 likes this.
  20. Dragon

Dragon Well Known Member

I think that's an excellent avatar for a WHM, suits you well. <3

Once FFXIV:ARR gets released and someone brings out a proper "ModelViewer" program for it, I can easily start making custom sigs again.