Yellow Script gathering

Discussion in 'Crafters & Gatherers' started by Ish, Aug 8, 2017.

  1. Ish

    Ish Scion

    Top Poster Of Month

    Server:
    Leviathan
    923
    325
    30
    Just wanted to know player thoughts about Yellow Script, rotations and all that stuff :)
    I have the crafted gear with melds (no overmelds yet)

    I had found a youtube video of a yellow script rotation but i do not understand it, haha
     

  2. PrincessNewb

    PrincessNewb Crystal Brave

    130
    260
    23
    IMO the yellow script gear isn't worth it aside from the tools. As long as you meld some extra sats to your crafted gear you can get along just fine. I used the same rotation I use for red scrips:

    Discerning Eye > Impulsive Appraisal > Discerning Eye > Impulsive Appraisal > Discerning Eye > Methodical Appraisal. As usual, replacing any Discerning Eye procs with Single Mind instead for extra gathering yield. It will take some time to get all of the gear, unfortunately there's no real "shortcut" way to do it...
     

    Ish and Carbonyl like this.
  3. Carbonyl

    Carbonyl Crystal Brave

    631
    402
    29
    Pretty much what princess newb said.

    The ideal stats are 1056 gathering and 700 GP I believe. At 1056 everything currently available will be at 85% chance of gathering or higher, and you get the extra 15% from field mastery 2 which costs 100 GP, leaving you with 600 for the 3 discerning eyes/Single mind.
     

    Ish likes this.
  4. Ish

    Ish Scion

    Top Poster Of Month

    Server:
    Leviathan
    923
    325
    30
    Yeah figured as much about the gear but would like the tools at least.
    Thanks alot guys/gals :)
     

Share This Page