World is full...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tyranade, Aug 18, 2013.

1. tyranade

tyranade New Member

..trying to get on Moogle. It's been like that for hours and it doesn't put you in a queue either so just have to try and log in over and over again. The same thing on Ragnarok Why not use the queue system? Can't understand why not. :(
  2. pe3nguin

pe3nguin Active Member

Switch to Odin and party hard :D

But yeah. It's very odd that there is no queue system in place. Hope you get on at some point.
  3. HeroMystic

HeroMystic Active Member

It's "full" because of the server errors running amok. You have to go into JP servers if you want to continue playing.
  4. ArkhamNative

ArkhamNative Active Member

There seems to be at least 3 different kinds of "full". For one, you'll get in a login queue with a number that doesn't count down, but you get in fairly quickly even if the number is around 30. Another just says "try again later" and logs you out (why??). And of course there's the "not accepting new characters at this time" full. (A few minutes ago, only new servers Faerie and Phoenix in NA/EU were accepting new characters.)
  5. Nick Mouti

Nick Mouti Member

I keep getting a "World is currently full. Please wait until an opening is available and try again." with no que pr anything on Excalibur with a 1017 message in the bottom right corner. After I click "ok" it just brings me back to the character selection screen...really annoying; how are people supposed to submit feedback or accurately test the servers if most of the people can't play...
  6. tyranade

tyranade New Member

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties wherein some cases players are unable to log into certain Worlds in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

The issue is being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

[Date & Time]
    From Aug. 18, 2013 4:17 (GMT)

[Details]
    Unable to log into certain Worlds in FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

[Affected Service]
    -Moogle World
    -Odin World
    -Shiva World
    -Cerberus World
    -Faerie World
    -Coeurl World
    -Exodus World
    -Diabolos World
    -Adamantoise World
    -Ultros World
    -Midgardsormr World
    -Malboro World
    -Goblin World
    -Cactuar World
    -Gilgamesh World
    -Leviathan World
    -Behemoth World
    -Balmung World
    -Ragnarok World
    -Sargatanas World
    -Excalibur World
    -Hyperion World
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2013 ---
    Emergency maintanance scheduled on a running schedule between 6:30-8:00
    Sword likes this.
  7. Pure Lucid

Pure Lucid Wiki Team Leader

I was just on and logged off to try to get rid of the instance quest bug hopefully... and I know for a fact... that my world was most definitely not FULL. lol it was kind of dead.
    tyranade likes this.
  8. tyranade

tyranade New Member

Thanks for letting us know Pure. Yeah, it will be empty since no one can log on lol
  9. Espi

Espi Member

Why isn't there a login queue? I don't mind the wait, it's open beta, theres alot of folks, I get it...but no login queue? Smh
  10. Gobbuster

Gobbuster Member

Yeah, I don't get the no queue, heck I got into a queue and then an error appeared and I got bumped out.

I'm not complaining tough; the servers sure have been stressed and in a very strict way I think phase 4 was a success. Besides I was able to catch a nice game of soccer and read a little, hopefully I'll be able to log in tonight to lvl 18 - 20 on my ACN.
  11. Buttons

Buttons Active Member

My guess is that it's not something to do with the server being full but with whatever updates/fixes they added. Hopefully we can get on soon with it being the last day of OB and all.

Edit: Still can't login. :meh:
  12. Gobbuster

Gobbuster Member

lol Take a deep breath and just laugh it off, take a walk or watch a nice tv series. And above all remember we are here for you. Well, most of us, the rest are inside Eorzea.
  13. Buttons

Buttons Active Member

Oh you. :shifty:

I would go walk on the beach but I'm to burnt up from my last little adventure. I'm coming over to play on your character. :playful:
  14. Gobbuster

Gobbuster Member

I wouldn't mind letting you play with my Barbie doll but is seems that in an ironic turn of events I can't log in either. So great you have a beach nearby, the closes one for me is 3 hours drive away so I'm left with Suits S03 E05 for company since my GF is working and my family are MIA.
  15. Buttons

Buttons Active Member

Yea, it's about 20 minutes away from where I'm at in Florida. No GF here so no company. I broke up with her awhile back. Kinda lonely but at least now I can focus on college and Buttons. xD