Where exactly do I spend Allagan tombstones?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pyrix, Aug 31, 2013.

1. pyrix

pyrix Newbie

Forgive me for asking, but where do I go to spend the tombstones I've accumulated during dungeons?
  2. Heras Death

Heras Death Active Member

3. pyrix

pyrix Newbie

They aren't for the darklight loot?
  4. ancientdeity

ancientdeity Member

Also endgame gear, I'd get my level 50 gear first before the pets. :p You can turn them in to one of two vendors at Revenant's Toll, one sells gear for Allegan Philosophy Tomestones and the other vendor sells the Item Level 70 job gear for a different type of Tomestone. I forgot what it was called, as soon as i log back in i'll post it.
  5. Euriko

Euriko Active Member

ooooo *bookmarks the page*
  6. pandaqq

pandaqq Member

Exactly
  7. ancientdeity

ancientdeity Member

Finally got logged back in, here's a couple pics of the vendors for endgame gear. Again they are located in Revenant's Toll in Mor Dohna.
    ffxiv_08312013_180509.jpg ffxiv_08312013_180522.jpg
    xusha likes this.
  8. Euriko

Euriko Active Member

Wow, that's a big screenshot, what're the dimensions of that screen?
    ancientdeity likes this.
  9. ancientdeity

ancientdeity Member

I edit the pics from the screenshot folder using Paint, I adjust the vertical and horizontal from 100 to 50 each. It fits kinda nicely into the forum. :p
    [​IMG]
  10. Heras Death

I actually dont know where Mor Dohna is :p but i bookmarked this because I will know i be using this when I reach 50. Are there few different look to end game gear? I dont want everyone to use same armor, that be so boring!
    ancientdeity likes this.
  11. ancientdeity

ancientdeity Member

Yeah, if you follow the story line you'll end up there eventually. Mor Dohna is north of Thanalan on the world map and is pretty much where end game players hang out., at least on Hyperion. :p As for how they look, they all look like what you get for your job quest, Summoner head gear is a horn, pointy hat for Black Mage's etc. only really difference is the stats.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  12. starscr3am

starscr3am Member

how do i get these allegan tombstones?? i have 20 in my list and i dont know how i got those
  13. ancientdeity

ancientdeity Member

You start getting them in the level 40+ dungeons, some pay out more than others. Really the best two places to get them are Castrum Miridianum and The Praetorium. Both of those can be unlocked by following the story quest, once you finish them you can re-queue again from Duty Finder, I personally think they are the best for Allegon Philosophy Tomestones because they are easy and you get 100 each run. The Allegon Mythology Tomestones are pretty much the raiding currency, you can slowly farm them by running Amdapor Keep or running Hard Mode Primals, as well as raiding. Firstly your going to want to start farming Philosophy Tomestones for your item level 70 job gear, after that you start working on the item level 90 Mythology gear, by than you should be ready for the Coil of Bahamut raid.
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    Heras Death and starscr3am like this.
  14. starscr3am

starscr3am Member

HOLY F.CK, i thought lvl cap was 50... thanks for this info damn, a looooooong way to go
  15. Karamethien

Karamethien Active Member

Item Level :) Not level required to equip the item.
  16. Heras Death

thank for your lovely guide/ post. I like to JUST update you I am lv43, I finally went north thanalan and probably grind a bit here. I also found Mor Dhana, although I couldn't get to Revenant's Toll as there was lv49 mobs wanting me :p Still I have a glimpse of my near future :D
    ancientdeity likes this.
  17. HintOfMint

HintOfMint Active Member

All of this makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
    ancientdeity likes this.
  18. ilmaestro

ilmaestro Well Known Member

I got the achievement today for mapping Mor Dhona without having to fight any mobs, just don't be such a scaredy-cat. :p
    peet44, Heras Death and ancientdeity like this.
  19. Heras Death

Well i managed to grind 2 levels really fast in North Than today so I somehow managed to be lv45. I am nearly there guys xD
  20. Ggrab

Ggrab Member

anyone have any idea where i can find picture of the armor per class?

im curious how the scholar darklight armor looks like