What will you do until June 23rd (19th for early)?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Norshine, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Norshine

Norshine Adventurer

What will you be doing until the release of Heavensward on June 23rd, 19th for early access.

Personally i think i will finish leveling BLM, and finally get around to doing all of the extreme primals. I also think that i would like to finish collecting all of the mounts in the game, ADS will be the hardest i believe seeing as no one does PvP. Finally i want to finish decorating my house.

2. joshua david

joshua david Crystal Brave

Server:
    Cactuar
    im thinking of unsubscribing until then. the game has become more boring for me as time went on. it seems like every time new content has been released either myself, the community or the devs have sucked the fun out of it.

loved 1st coil, hated 2nd, gave up on final due to the disconnect to alex and my server's requirements/attitudes.
    loved pvp, hated healer nurf, disappointed with the i110 gear, not suited for slaughter. got my voltorb mount and bounced!
    loved 1-2 star crafting, do what for 3 star??, screw you 4 star!
    TT- YES! cheater tournament- NO!
    zodiak.. cool, atma your face im done!

im pretty sure my addiction is working against me. i locust the content i like, toss the rest, and twiddle my thumbs til the next.
    i know there have been plenty of times that i would have unsubbed if only i had been a month to month payer but due to my frugality i have sustained a 6 month sub since launch. and because of my paid-in-full status i end up feeling obligated to play partly so that i dont fall behind. trust me, its no fun to fall behind on cactuar as a pugger.
    i have less than a month to decided before my CC gets zapped for another 6. but knowing my addiction,
    i'll probably stay subbed and bitch and moan in my head until my birthday, ie. early access :idea:

Caimie Tsukino likes this.
  3. AisuDjin

AisuDjin Adventurer

I still have yet to marry my girlfriend in game. Chocobo racing is still addicting to me so once I get my P9 or possibly P10 chocobo I will probably turn to Triple Triad cause it's starting to grow on me for the nostalgia factor. After that I still have two beast tribes I must finish and 12 Alexandrites to pair with their respective materia for my relic. Last but not least I still don't have a house for my FC so I need to work on that as well.

I say, that is quite a list for myself. So much to do and possibly so little time.:funnyguy:

racooperii and Caimie Tsukino like this.
  4. Caimie Tsukino

Caimie Tsukino Realm Scribe

Server:
    Zalera
    The Kirin mount requires you to submit and give up ALL your primal mounts. They expected someone to grind on all the primal mounts to a point until someone actually has extra ones left over... If you are to get this mount, you will have to be winning Extreme Primals like 10x a day for like a month or two... to a point which you will be sick of it... I have been farming Shiva Ex and Levi Ex for awhile now, but still no luck with even a single primal mount. :(

In contrast to the Kirin, I have seen quite a number of people on my server having the ADS mount already. It's certainly something very doable.

You are a very interesting guy, my friend! Anyway, what's with the cheater tournament in TT? I didnt participate in the first tournament, so i dunno.

There are still a lot of things to do in the game. But i agree that most of them kinda lack certain purposes apart from glamor.

Currently, i am On my way to collecting 60 cards, and becoming a 3 star card user in TT. I got my bunny ears already but i still need more mgp for the outfit.

I have finished my all-50 Paragon's Crown achievement and 3000 fate Paragon's Gown achievement, but i still havent leveled my Rogue/Ninja.

I have all crafting Lucis, but i only have 1 gathering Lucis. Gotta do more GC seal grind and also more fishing. Then perhaps i will go back to work on my Luminary Tools.

5. Still working on getting all Crafting jobs to 4 star and getting Lucis for all. So far I got Weaver and Alchemist to 4 star. I also just got Leatherworking Lucis today. Only 4 more to go...:burp:

6. Ivy

Ivy Bounty Hunter II

Server:
    Gilgamesh
    I might have misunderstood, but Kirin doesn't take away your primal mounts. You just need all of them to get it.

7. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    Ah, ok. That would make more sense. Anyway, still seems like a looong way to go...

8. joshua david

joshua david Crystal Brave

Server:
    Cactuar
    the ADS mount was easy if you were into FLs before it dropped. before the mess that slaughter made. before the mess that lights made. those two things have splintered the already low pop of pvp'ers. i think i was missing 4 wins when they released it.... took me about a week of face palming to get my voltorb mount.

the cheater tournament was people win trading. still not sure how they did it. something about selling your last few available matches to gain max points.. or first few.. or something. idk, i was uber excited for the tournament until i got home, read a few threads regarding it, and looked at the leader board to see names that i knew win traded pvp. i stopped caring about TT after that. hopefully they rework the next tournament.

Jinzuku and Caimie Tsukino like this.
  9. ilmaestro

ilmaestro Crystal Brave

Yeah I thought someone was straight up joking when I first saw "selling TT wins for xyz gil". I actually thought it was funny, too!

10. Hermes

Hermes Scion

There is a mount for 3000 commendations... Some parade nonsense chocobo... I'm only at 1200... I think that might be worse than the kirin...

There is also a reward at 1500 called (I sh!t you not) the "best gown ever" lol... Some dorky looking reskin of the paragon gown dyed gold.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  11. Norshine

Norshine Adventurer

Blech i didnt know about the 3000 commendation one. That will be miserable. I remembered also that i wanted to get as many achievement points as possible.

12. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    3000! I have 160, but then I am a DPS so by default we rarely get comms :fanboy:

Sovereign Grace and AisuDjin like this.
  13. racooperii

racooperii Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Im going to probably finish leveling all my jobs to 50, regear my PLD with Poe accessories.

Get more into racing, get 60 TT cards and work towards the Gamblers coat. Ill ignore the tournaments and simply play against friends for fun, but why in the name of the 12 did SE NOTmake the housing districts TT friendly!

Oh and finish decorating my house and get my Chocobo to Rank 10.

14. Scorp6

Scorp6 Crystal Brave

Its absolutely incredible how many more you get as a healer and/or tank 50 WHM and 46 PLD (or 45, not sure). I smile when I get all the commendations in a dungeon. Only happened once on my bard.

How do you get early access? Pre-order?

15. Pretty sure you just order it off the NA FFXIV page. Or they should have a link to it from the main page. I think pre order starts next week.

16. Scorp6

Scorp6 Crystal Brave

Awesome, thanks!

17. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    Ikr! We cant play cards in the residential area! This is bs! :yell:

racooperii likes this.
  18. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    Still have about 3 or so crafting classes i want to get to 50 and also Pld and warrior, other then that just saving up to upgrade our FC house to a large and that is it.

19. Brash Torque

Brash Torque Loremaster

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Right now I have planned to finish gearing up my BLM with i100 gear, continue the Hildebrand quests, start the Animus grind for my relic weapon, get MIN to 50, and jam on as many crafting classes as I can to 50. I also want to try leveling monk or possibly pally but doubt I'll even get to half the list I currently have.

Caimie Tsukino and Hermes like this.
  20. Hermes

Hermes Scion

You can have animus done in as fast as a week or two with normal grinding. You will get your zeta by the time the expansion hits ^^.