What loot would you drop if another player slayed you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lucius Tinger, May 13, 2018.

1. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    A question I've been pondering for awhile,"What loot would I drop if I died?" Well I thought about it for awhile and I guess I thought it would make a neat thread.

I would drop at the moment:My wallet($127.31 USD,a USB drive 15gb,a Walmart fuel card,hustler club silver member card,Beaver Bend Resort Contact Card,SS card,Drivers License, ID card,Lucky R2-D2 Quarter,Old Condom,pictures of my nieces and nephews,pictures of my sisters,picture of my father),My Key Ring with 15+ keys that I only know of which two go too,My Glasses,My teeth fillings,my ACDC belt buckle,my 2in knife in my sock,My Phone,my two rings(silver and steel),and my lighter.

So how about you guys? What would you drop?

Jinzuku and Fybrile like this.
  2. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Tonberry
    A Fybrile draws near!

You have defeated the Fybrile!
    You gain 33gil
    You gain iPhoneX
    You gain a Pack of Cigarettes
    You gain Exploded Pen

Lucius Tinger and Jinzuku like this.
  3. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    I guess my loot would be my phone (Samsung S8), my wallet that currently has £20 in it and various cards, my keys and a lot of body fat.

Lucius Tinger likes this.
  4. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr

I'm most concerned on the relationship between the 33gil and the pack of cigarettes. Did you have more Gil beforehand and bought the cigarettes? Also why do you keep an exploded pen on you? Did you stab somebody with it to gain the cigarettes and Gil maybe?

Many stories could be told about what we are are carrying and why we are carrying them.