What Are You Most Excited For In Endwalker?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jinzuku, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    With Endwalker on the horizon, what aspects of it are you the most excited about?

Is it the new locations? Jobs? Beast Tribes? the lack of belts?

2. Jinzuku

Server:
    Phoenix
    Yeah, I really like the look of the smaller HUB city.
    Which of the new locations has you the most excited @SussyBaka?

3. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Cactaur
    Personally, I'm just looking forward to the continuation of the main story. It's been a long time following these characters, and, while Shadowbringers was a welcome sidetrack, it'll be great to get back to Eorzea!

Jinzuku likes this.
  4. Jinzuku

Server:
    Phoenix
    Yeah, the new MSQ is always great. It's always the first thing I do when there is a new expansion/patch.
    As you said, it'll be good to get back to Eorzea and deal with the Empire.
    I'm actually curious to see if their new "healing" discovery from the last Shadowbringers patches will play any part in Endwalker.

5. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Cactaur
    I'm hoping they wrap up some loose threads rather than starting a lot of new ones. The cast is getting way too large for me to keep track of. I think there are like 8 NPCs related to Garland Ironworks just by itself. This game needs a red wedding. They've got so many cool things to work with that they've barely used (cough: sky pirates) - would rather they fleshed those out instead. I know they won't, sadly. I mean, we're going to the moon. I know they're expecting me to be mind-blown by that, but to be honest, I couldn't care less about the moon. I'd rather see more of Eorzea, new zones related to the 4 city states, than adding another 1,000 gil teleport to my list that I'll only use because they force me to for dailies (cough: Doma). I get that it's supposed to be a theme park, but it's starting to feel more like a PowerPoint.

6. Caperfin

Caperfin New Member

The story is my main interest, can't wait to dive into it :)

Fybrile and Jinzuku like this.
: Endwalker