Weekly Diadem Runs on Brynhildr!

Discussion in 'Brynhildr' started by Mistral Chambanwey, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Mistral Chambanwey

Mistral Chambanwey Adventurer

Hey All!

My FC on Brynhildr, The News Team, is hosting weekly Diadem runs and we extend the invitation to all who are interested! Our ultimate goal is to get 2-3 full parties every week and divide and conquer to meet everyone's needs (gearing alts, gathering for spoils, etc). By no means do you have to join every week! We'll queue regardless of the party size and get some PF or DF pugs to come along.

For now, we simply want to get in the habit of a routine run and get to know the dynamics of Diadem - mainly beat stuff up and figure out the lay of the land. Runs are now Wednesdays at 8:00/9:00pm CST/EST. Since Diadem is a time commitment, we'll queue promptly at 7:45/8:45 CST/EST to have enough time to run so eastern folks aren't up so late.

I'm out of commission until the end of the month, but don't hesitate to contact me (IGN Mistral Chambanwey) or my partner in crime Akari (IGN Akari Paulabdul; he leads the run every week) to get to know us and share your personal Diadem goals. We want everyone to get what they want during their time commitment!

Hope you can make it!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  2. Mistral Chambanwey

Mistral Chambanwey Adventurer

Bumping this post to flag edits and remind everyone that it's Diadem night! Based on feedback (mainly from FC mates), runs now start at 8:00/9:00pm EST/CST with the 15 minute grace period still in place. I won't be able to join (I'm still couch-surfing >.<), but Akari and some co-officers will be running!

: diadem, brynhildr