Unable to Complete Version Check

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Tharian83, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Tharian83

Tharian83 Crystal Brave

Server:
    Sargatanas
    I have been trying to log into the game for a while now, and I keep getting an error on the launcher that says the following:

Unable to complete version check.
    [24530][10009][-2143088536]

Now I have gone through my PS4 and done everything from checking my Internet connection, resetting my POL Account, to outright deleting the game and redownloading it, and nothing so far has worked towards getting rid of this error code.

I have also performed a search on google for the error code and didn't get anything relevant. I was wondering if anyone knows what the cause of this error code happens to be?

APPENDMENT: I called SE Support, and they informed me what the error was for. Because I was away for so long I did not know that the game was in preparation for a 24 hour maintenance. Oops :D

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
    Jinzuku likes this.
  2. Sai

Sai Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Haha glad you figured it out!

You came back just in time for the new patch! Be excited lol

3. Tharian83

Tharian83 Crystal Brave

Server:
    Sargatanas
    I still have to finish the old patch though...

4. Choochoobo

Choochoobo Crystal Brave

Server:
    Leviathan
    Patch 3.2 wasn't too lengthy if I remember correctly. If you have tomorrow off, I'd assume you'd be able to get both patches done!

5. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Brynhildr
    well since you are ps4 just leave it on [be mindful of the fan XD] and just read a book. Fal asleep and voila its done! I will recommend a book "Journey into Darkness" quite a good read.