Treasure maps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silowyi, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Silowyi

Silowyi Active Member

2. Silowyi

Silowyi Active Member

I was so excited about treasure maps til I found out you can only get 1 every 18 hours... was about to spend lots of time fishing!
  3. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Well Known Member

Theres a Gara in a special chest! Keep looking!
  4. Silowyi

Silowyi Active Member

I wish they would rethink this, I'd love to spend the day fishing up and hunting down treasure maps... people can run WP over and over and make 4k per run so what's wrong with having a way for fishers and such to make a little money and have some fun? 1 per 18 hours is silly to me, just to me.. maybe for the big ones it makes sense.
    Wykedtron and DuffMcD like this.
  5. The47thSen

The47thSen Well Known Member

They're selling for good gil on Atomos.
    mid 5 digits for a G5.
  6. DuffMcD

DuffMcD Active Member

Anyone run an 8 man hunt yet? Just wondering what kind of scenario it is. After experiencing a solo hunt I would guess it is a boss with ads? I found a lvl 5 map today but won't be able to play the game until after my vacation to find out. Hoping to get some Chinchilla!
  7. Cynessae

Cynessae Active Member

We've done a couple "8-man" treasure hunts, but they were both really 4-man, because it was so easy with four of us, even easier if you bring out your chocobos. I'm not entirely sure why SE says they're supposed to be 8-manned. One of the mobs had a few adds, the other did not.
    DuffMcD likes this.
  8. Nyekun

Nyekun Active Member

I've done 3 8-man ones, all peistskin maps. First one we got a Chimera, the black one like the one in Northern Than but it was small, with several adds. 2nd one was a type of Coeurl with adds again. Last was a... Large Snurble, again with adds.
    DuffMcD likes this.