The Survey Corps (AoT)

Discussion in 'Zalera' started by Caimie Tsukino, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Hellicon

Hellicon New Member

Server:
    Zalera
    So thanks to work issues and bad internet I haven't been able to log in and it looks like I was removed from the FC...I'll try to contact you guys when I get back home. Just wanted to say why I haven't been on recently.

2. Caimie Tsukino

Caimie Tsukino Realm Scribe

Server:
    Zalera
    I am sorry that you have been removed. Our list of inactive members was getting a bit too large, so we had to make space by deleting some of the people who least logged on. I'm on a business trip at the moment too. So please try to contact any of the following people. They will be able to invite you back to the FC: Mandar Mousey, Myra Nixon, Nabeshin, Burnin Gundam, Elaine Strachan, Katt Maddness, Unholy Apostle, Lukah Killu, Gnari, Kumiko, Nero Ismael, Karna Bragwin, Vanata, Strigoi Phyre, Zenovah Phyre, Asellus, Asvolies etc. etc.

3. Hellicon

Hellicon New Member

Server:
    Zalera
    It is taken care of, thanks for the quick reply.

4. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    Oh wow! It's already been half a year since i last posted on this thread! And we AoT are still in fabulous shape! We have about 7 to 12 people online on weekdays and about 10 to 22 people on weekends. New members continue to join us.

Last weekend, we clear Bismarck Extreme for 4 people, and Ravana Ex for 2!

As for crafters, we have a number of them with HQ i170 2-star gear now, and many are in the process of reaching all-60.

Financially, we are doing fabulous. We are FREELY equipping our members with i185 HQ sky pirates gear lately. Not many FCs are willing to gear up their members for free with items that are worth about a million gil each!

Most important of all, our FC chat is still as friendly as it has always been. People would actually say hi to greet members online, and do their best to help one another. Sometimes we make stupid jokes. Sometimes we have steamy, sexy conversations. It is because of the wonderful community we have that allows us to continuously do well.

5. FullMetal191

FullMetal191 New Member

Server:
    Faerie
    I was thinking about making an alt on Zalera and this FC sounds amazing and perfect. Would you guys accept someone like me with an alt?

6. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    Alt or no alt, AoT will take care of you! :)

I have just quitted the game 2 days ago though. So you won't see me :(

But Elaine Strachan, Lukah Killu, Myra Nixon, Mandar Mousey, Unholy Apostle, Gnari Vah'mahl, Katt Maddness, Nabeshin and Burnin Gundam are now taking the lead of AoT, and will provide you with gear or help with dungeons/trials.

I was the top crafter making most of the free i185 gear for members. But now Elaine and Lukah are both reaching the point of 2 star status as well. These two are the most active leaders, and are usually around to help members with both gear and combat. So no worries! Sensei crafter Nabeshin is also an all-60 who should have the stats for making 2 star items as well. Although he hasn't been online much these days. Unholy is all-60 DoH as well. Other members such as Winnie Jimjam and my in-game husband Kumiko are both working towards all-60, and are very capable of making HQ gear. Myra and Mousey are both top gatherers. Myra can gather almost anything with all 3 DoL classes, while Mousey focuses on fishing. Gnari and other members like Apostyl, Mar'ina, Asellus, Jay and Mr Kush are raiders who are usually willing to aid with any dungeons or trials.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  7. FullMetal191

FullMetal191 New Member

Server:
    Faerie
    Omg, that sounds amazing. Thanks for being so helpful. I'm such a casual player with my main and when I do get online since I play over a friend's house I wasn't sure if I would be accepted. And if I do make an alt there, it'll be the first place that I go to. Too bad I won't get to see you but thanks for taking the time out to reply to me. ^_^

8. Elaine

Elaine New Member

Yeah, Caimie's gone but we're still around. I'm usually around (Elaine Strachan), but you can contact anyone really. Can also just show up in the Goblet (ward 1 plot 5) or toss an app our way.

Caimie Tsukino likes this.