The Survey Corps (AoT)

Discussion in 'Zalera' started by Caimie Tsukino, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Caimie Tsukino

Caimie Tsukino Realm Scribe

Server:
    Zalera
    If you happen to be on Zalera, and don't have a Free Company (FC) yet. Come join us at AoT! We are a very resourceful rank 8 (max ranked) FC with one of the most exotic & well-equipped large FC houses at Uldah! We run the strongest exp bonus buff 24/7 to help members level faster. We supply HQ gear to members below lvl 50 for FREE. We have gardens for those who likes to do gardening. We have chocobo stable for you to level your chocobo. We have ALL 8 crafting stations that can add buffs to your crafting classes. We even have a fashion show runway in our basement! We have over 50 active members, and usually have about 10 to 15 members online at any time.

No obligation! Come join us and make some good friends! If you decided to go elsewhere later, you can always change FC. You will still have us as friends! Nothing to lose! ;)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  2. Relis

Relis Crystal Brave

I would if i was on Zalera!! Have Caimie in same FC for help and guidance... Yes please! O_O

Caimie Tsukino likes this.
  3. SolidN7

SolidN7 New Member

Hi, how is the hunt in Zalera, there is shouts when people discover a hunt and let people that have not hunt ls to gather or is like gilgamesh where the hunts are controlled by certain group?

Please awnser, I made mistake to transfer to gilgamesh, I want to transfer to other server, so i was thinking how is zalera?

4. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    Most people on Zalera are pretty respectful to others. Usually, people will wait about 3 to 5 min before pulling a hunt mark, and take the time to inform everyone on their Linkshells and also shout in the area.

Bad mannered people don't get invited into parties, and are booted from hunt linkshells, leaving only mostly people with etiquette on the linkshells.

If you're in my FC, we have a lot of people on different linkshells, and we all transfer the hunt info onto FC chat, so everyone in my FC gets intel very quickly. We then sometimes go as a group, sometimes separately. Usually if we make a move within 1 minute of the intel, we can make it to the hunt before it's pulled.

5. SolidN7

SolidN7 New Member

Thanks for the answer, I was in Brynhildr (good server) but my fc died and my friends left the game to play other games like destiny, So i decide to transfer and make a new fresh star in another server gilgamesh, but it was mistake. well i will joining you soon first i need to wait the cooldown for transfer lol.

6. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    No worries, take it easy. Hope to see you soon!

7. SolidN7

SolidN7 New Member

Hi again, i have heard that the hunts are being monopolized by Evil Empire FC is this true?

For example in Brynhildr the hunt data is public, anyone can have access to it.

There are LS for hunts and many of these ls are full but that is not a problem, because many of the players in the LS are spread across all the FC in Brynhildr, and always share the information.

For example if i dont have a hunt ls or a Fc with access to this hunt ls, thats is not a problem, because there is alwasys hunts parties in pf or shouts when a hunt have been discovered is the same in zalera?

Sorry for asking all these questions, but i need to be sure before i make a transfer, i dont want to make the same mistake.

If not then returning to brynhildr

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  8. Tyo Ganajai

Tyo Ganajai Crystal Brave

Server:
    Bryn
    Oh, i could use a new fc. Might have to switch over

9. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    Monopolized by Evil Empire? Evil is an odd FC. At one point they recruited almost every single FC-less person on Zalera. They were very active in recruiting, I would give them that. Anyway, regardless of what they do, I haven't heard of them monopolizing hunts. Neither am I nor any of my FC members having any problems with hunts at all with them. If what you said is true, I would expect my FC and I running into them and some dead hunt marks a lot. But no, that has never happened. My FC and I are having plenty of hunt marks nearly every day. So my answer is, sorry I do not know anything about them monopolizing. Hence, either they are not monopolizing, or their monopolization is not successful enough to affect AoT.

I don't use the PF much, so I do not know if there're hunt parties there. Just a few LS, or even my own FC chat, is sufficient to get me plenty of hunts. AoT has some very reliable active members. We have good team spirit, always helping each other out. And AoT is friends with many other FC on the server, including but not limited to SERA, Ultim, LiMo, HUGS, BLACK, Karma, hZd, Demon, Yvern, EMF, DL, CRYPT, Owl, FATL, DSOD, OATH, tm, etc. We have friends all across the server.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 22, 2014 ---
    You're absolutely welcome to join us! :)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  10. Aranion Elenloth

Aranion Elenloth New Member

Hi internet people just testing this out. ( post bombed... Tee hee hee)

11. Nero Ismael

Nero Ismael Adventurer

Server:
    Zalera
    Don't know if this thread is still loooked at but i just started playing and would love a social group to learn from :)

12. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    Come join us! You can search for my name using player search, or search for AoT etc. :)

13. Nero Ismael

Nero Ismael Adventurer

Server:
    Zalera
    Will do! I am only lvl 8 or 9 so ill mainly leech knowledge from the group :p

14. Sovereign Grace

Sovereign Grace Adventurer

If I need a place to go I'll be sure to check you guys out!

15. Monz

Monz New Member

Hi Caimie,

I'm on Zalera and looking for friendly FC. I'm a casual player. I like to socialize/chat and I like helping others.
    Lvl 50 Bard, lvl 50 Fishing, working on others :)
    Just tried to msg u but ur not on just now. Will try again another time. Hope to get invite as ur company sounds like a great fit.
    Thanks for posting.
    Monz
    Monzune Krishna

16. Sovereign Grace

Oo. Another Zalera(ite)! Hello, hello!

17. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    I found you, and sent you a friend request earlier, but apparently you were afk. Hope to see you soon! :)

18. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    Zalerite? Zalerian?

19. Hermes

Hermes Scion

I'd say Zaleran

Sovereign Grace and Jinzuku like this.
  20. Sovereign Grace