Free Company The Seven Seraphim (With Active Chatroom!)

Discussion in 'Gilgamesh' started by Pheonixaise, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Belfor

Belfor Adventurer

Nice work on the recruitment Nithryok!

2. Nithryok

Nithryok Adventurer

3. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

Awesome! Well done. Very much looking forward to OB. Should be awesome!

4. Deucalion Stormbourne

Deucalion Stormbourne Crystal Brave

Hello, I am Deucalion, a black mage by nature, here to serve you DD needs. And though I won't be a part of your company, I will gladly offer my services, free of charge, should the need arise, see you in Eorzea my friends!

5. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

*chuckles* Well, that's nice of you to offer. Anyone looking to sign up for our new website with dedicated Chatroom, check the first post!

6. Belfor

Belfor Adventurer

Loving all the new sign ups for the Silver Tongues. Where are the Mythril Blades and Steel Hammers at!

7. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

Steel Hammers have a fair few, and I imagine that the Mythril Blades' ranks will swell once the game is released and people sink their teeth into it.

8. Nithryok

Nithryok Adventurer

Yea im gonna be doing some open mass recruiting during phase 4 for the Mythril hammers

9. Gworling

Gworling New Member

I wouldn't be opposed to openly courting players into The Silver Tongues, or at least being a part of that process. I cant wait to get into the game with everyone!

10. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

Yep. It's going to be awesome. With the back-story that we have put together, and the event calendar underweigh, as well as the live Chat that allows us something to do before launch, we have quite a bit to keep us busy. But release is going to be AMAZING.

11. Myterael Tuebor

Myterael Tuebor New Member

Myterael Tuebor here, representing the Steel Hammers of the Seven Seraphim.

12. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

Welcome to The Seven Seraphim! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

13. Nithryok

Nithryok Adventurer

Recruitment App up for the Mythril Blades is now live!

14. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

Awesome, that'll be a big help! Raid Recruiting can begin in earnest now.

15. Rejha

Rejha Adventurer

Will the Seven Seraphim be raiding in both the low and high levels?

16. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

Absolutely! We will have Company dungeon runs, as well as Raids run by the Mythril Blades. We will also have a more casual raiding schedule set up for the same time each week and on a First-Come, First-Served basis for the classes required.

There will also be RP instances and (If we can break OOC for enough time to discuss strategy) RP Raids once the Silver Tongues reach a high enough level to make it a reality.

17. Rejha

Rejha Adventurer

So people from outside of the Mythril Blades will be able to participate in raids as well?

18. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

They certainly can! As long as they are geared appropriately, they will be able to join as long as there is an available position. Those in the Blades will be given first access to the scheduled Rad groups, but The Steel Hammers will have a pick-up raid schedule for those properly geared.

19. Nithryok

Nithryok Adventurer

Currently still looking for all class's for the Mythril Blades, if you are interested drop me a PM or head over to our site and check it out! Site can be found in my sig!

Deucalion Stormbourne likes this.
  20. KillicK

KillicK Adventurer

Legacy will be on the same server! We had an idea to setup an ally guild link shells where we help each other fill slots for raiding or pve. Just an idea :) so we can get raids going quickly with max level players! We raid 9-12pm EST