Free Company The Seven Seraphim (With Active Chatroom!)

Discussion in 'Gilgamesh' started by Pheonixaise, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

We now have a Company Website with Event Calendar, Chat Room, and Murmur.

http://thesevenseraphim.enjin.com/home

Welcome to the Seven Seraphim!

Server: Gilgamesh

We are a multi-faceted Free Company which accepts and represents Casual Players, Roleplay Players, and Hardcore Players.

Our Company is dedicated to creating a Community of Respectful, Helpful, and Polite players, to creating a refuge for those who wish to play A Realm Reborn with like-minded individuals!

Our Company is made up of three united groups, each led by two Officers that each focus on a different side of these three gaming styles.

Steel Wings

The first of these styles is the Casual Player. These players belong to the Steel Hammers, and the Officers that help them out most are the Wings of Steel. This group will be dedicated to leveling at a pace that they see fit, while being able to Roleplay when they wish, and even join Hardcore raids/PvP/Dungeons when they reach the higher levels.

Silver Wings

The second of these styles is the Roleplay Players. These players belong to the Silver Tongues, and the Officers that help coordinate Company Roleplay runs/scenarios/events are the Wings of Silver. This group will be free to engage in the creation of Lore, development of character biographies, interactions between other characters, and any other form of RP that they wish to perform, with like-minded, respectful people. They will, of course, be able to run with any of the Steel Hammers, and join the Hardcore raids/PvP/Dungeons once they reach the appropriate levels as they see fit.

Mythril Wings

The third of these styles is the Hardcore Players. These players belong to the Mythril Blades, and the Officers which assist these players are the Wings of Mythril. These players will be of a more Hardcore mindset, with the objectives of Power-Leveling, gearing, and Endgame Content being their primary objectives.

With these three groups set up under one banner, any Company Member can easily and fluidly move between the groups as their play styles and lives change.

If you are interested in becoming a member of The Seven Seraphim, feel free to Message me!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    Belfor likes this.
  2. SP_THE_GHOST

SP_THE_GHOST New Member

YO YO FIRST!!!! LOL but really i made it and im here its barbaedus damascus i will be armadaeus damascus come launch

Pheonixaise likes this.
  3. sozuoka

sozuoka New Member

Oh please, don't ruin the mood damascus :p Well, anyone got the screenshot of the FC that we took earlier :p ?

Pheonixaise likes this.
  4. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

Dr. P has my e-mail, I'm sure I'll get it soon ^^

5. Mildoze

Mildoze New Member

Going to preorder this Friday. :( OB seems so far away now. Anyways, this is going to be great!

6. SP_THE_GHOST

SP_THE_GHOST New Member

So what is everyone doing to pass the time?

7. Eranak Valistar

Eranak Valistar Adventurer

imposing my opinions upon any and all on this here site untill said game gets released.

8. sozuoka

sozuoka New Member

I tried Aion... It didn't work, after first 10 levels I uninstalled it - not like it's a bad game though, it just couldn't replace ARR :( Back to my usual HoN and Grid days then.

9. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

I'm hoping to generate a little buzz around this before the game comes out. I'm sure many of the RP players wouldn't mind setting up a background for the Company/Officers. We'll figure it out. I just started a brand new full time job as a PC Tech, so I'm pretty busy.

10. SP_THE_GHOST

SP_THE_GHOST New Member

ok kool well if u guys are interested in some info here u go

racooperii likes this.
  11. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

Please go ahead and enter the Private Free Company forum and sign up for the Free Company ^^

12. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

Also, I enjoyed the link barb

13. Belfor

Belfor Adventurer

Interested in this. I'm always reluctant to have plans to join an FC even before playing the game for real but I like the concept. Hope to see you guys around in Gilgamesh!

14. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

And you Belfor! We actually formed the Company and are recruiting early mainly because I predict that, like with most MMOs, the average player in Beta is likely to be more mature, having already been screened somewhat by the developers. However, when OR comes around, it is likely that we will see a rise in less mature, less respectful, and less helpful players.

That being said, I'd like to welcome any and all players who wish to pursue a helpful and polite atmosphere to the Company, and give them a refuge and community of respectful Company members early on!

15. Belfor

Belfor Adventurer

Definitely sounds like a good strategy. Are you guys planning on implementing your own site or using the forums here?

16. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

It really depends on the way Phase 4 and OR go. If we have the turnout/drive to grow past what I feel this forum is set up for, we may move to another site. As for now, we have a private forum here.

17. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

I'm updating signatures at the moment for the 3 groups.

18. Pheonixaise

Pheonixaise Adventurer

I've got those signatures up now. A few could use some work, but oh well. As for what I'm up to now, I'm trying to think of a ranks system that allows for advancement...

19. SP_THE_GHOST

SP_THE_GHOST New Member

has anyone gotten an invite to p4 that were in p3?

20. Belfor

Belfor Adventurer

I did not. I'm under the impression if you were in P3 you're not going to get an invite for P4. You're just automatically "in". That's the way it was between P2 and P3 anyway. It's likely we'll just get a notification to download the client.