The Mystery Hair-dos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Joygasm, May 2, 2013.

1. Joygasm

Joygasm New Member

Am I the only one thinking the ?'d out icons are the more famousy final fantasy hair styles? There is no pattern as to which race has more or less of them. As much as it'd be bitter sweet, I'm seeing the hairstyles made famous from the 3d FFs from 7 to 13 becoming available to select race/clans.

Why do I think this? It would fall in line to the fan service of nostalgia they have pledged to utilize in XIV.

Dragon likes this.
  2. Linda

Linda Crystal Brave

Going to be honest... The only thing I'm thinking is that they better add damn cuter ones because I don't like most of the hairs that I have seen.

Kassatsu and Meril like this.
  3. Little Pet

Little Pet Crystal Brave

I want long hair on my Miqo'te! I hope! I hope! ^.^

Linda and Meril like this.
  4. Odin Of Thunder

Odin Of Thunder Adventurer

it would be cool if they had a samurai hairdo. I know my characters appearance already if they do put that in customization.

Little Pet likes this.
  5. Orien

Orien Crystal Brave

Oh good lord please not the dos from 7 those were all attrocious except for Cid. 8 was pretty bad too.

Xak and Danforth Wright like this.
  6. Gilthas

Gilthas Adventurer

im sooo down with a miqo'te with cloud strife hair. id rock that ALL DAY!

7. Danforth Wright

Danforth Wright Crystal Brave

I'm not the only one lol... FFVII had it's time.

Xak likes this.
  8. RaveniaDarkfae

RaveniaDarkfae Adventurer

HEY Sephiroth and squall had epic hair ; ; Elezen/elvaan use zells hair lol

Cloud i can understand being weird... I mean think about it for an emo living in a church he sure used enough hair gel. Never needed a helmut.

hair by Mako.. giving you blonde gravity defying hair since 1997.

warning don't over use hair by mako as results in death of the planet.
    this was not tested on animals talking, robotic or otherwise.
    may cause you to think youself something ur not, see dead people, become emo.

Meril and Danforth Wright like this.
  9. Gilthas

Gilthas Adventurer

we got some 7 haters in the house LOL

Xak and Danforth Wright like this.
  10. Orien

Orien Crystal Brave

I liked the game. I thought it was kinda meh, I mean honest VI was so far superior there's really no comparing them.

But regardless of that you can't deny those spikey dos were just hideous, lol.

11. Danforth Wright

Danforth Wright Crystal Brave

Sorry... but I'm really not hehe. It was good, but I personally think the hair was like 80's hair bands, it's done. Please.

12. Orien

Orien Crystal Brave

Lol yep. It was "metal" hair for sure.

13. RaveniaDarkfae

RaveniaDarkfae Adventurer

I'm not a fan of ff7, I thought 8 was better. I thought Sephiroth was hot thought, how he looks in ff advent children was *drool*. I never really a final fantasy fan.

mwyn likes this.
  14. Aeroblader

Aeroblader Adventurer

If you could give your character cloud's hair, you could kill enemies by head butting them lol, it's amazing that none of the other characters got their eyes poked out when they got close to him. And now I'm imagining Aerith with an eyepatch XD

Gilthas likes this.
  15. Kassatsu

Kassatsu Adventurer

I couldn't agree more! Also they need to fix what they call highlights because in some of the hairstyles the highlights dominate..

Linda likes this.
  16. Linda

Linda Crystal Brave

Very very true about the highlights.

17. Koryn_Arcus

Koryn_Arcus Crystal Brave

it may not work in all situations but I have reversed the highlight and base colours to get the desired effect mwahahaha

18. Kassatsu

Kassatsu Adventurer

Well the most recent screen shots showed a different coloring system of the hair color so idk how well that will work Koryn but good luck =-P Phase 3 will be when I finalize my appearance =)

19. Koryn_Arcus

Koryn_Arcus Crystal Brave

I'm not sure if I will be allowed to reinvent Koryn importing him into p3 otherwise I will be waiting until release :balling:

20. Kassatsu

Kassatsu Adventurer

They said you won't be able to redo your toon until release but you can make a new toon to see all the options. Also don't forget the new benchmark will come out between phase 3 and 4 that will include a character creation mode. ;) I had a list of which options I was leaning toward but it seems like they took the feedback serious so I'll have to redo my list and finalize it.