Podcast (The Echo) Message Board

Discussion in 'The Realm Noticeboard' started by Fybrile, Jan 20, 2014.

1. joshua david

joshua david Crystal Brave

Server:
    Cactuar
    i never thought of it that way but it makes sense. that saying (that im probably going to butcher) that if you try to appease everyone you end up appeasing no one. it sounds similar to some of the youtubers i follow. if you try to make videos in order to make money or a career then you end up failing. just gotta stick to what makes you happy and then hope people listen.

racooperii and Fybrile like this.
  2. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    If it makes Fybrile and the other guys happy- I uploaded all the podcasts into my Ipod and I listen to them to go to bed,sleep,relax,or when I play games. Whenever Jinzuku's voice comes on for that podcast I smile and laugh a little to the chagrin of my friends on headset who are confused at my entertainment. Its just plain fun is why I like the podcast. But I can see potential in people making their own Podcast but I agree with Fybrile saying they shouldn't use "Echo" maybe someone could use a off brand like "!!Flash!Cast"? or maybe MacroCast? Ideas are free floating everywhere.!!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 19, 2016 ---

Also strange how the time gap in post times heh...BRINGING BACK THE DEAD!! I CAST RAISE!!

Jinzuku and Fybrile like this.
  3. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    I had a new name idea!!!" The Tri-Adds" ehh? ehh?