That awkward moment when....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Kiosin, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Kiosin

Kiosin Crystal Brave

Im watching a funny vid on the internet and start to giggle to myself and the boss walks over to see what I am doing and I close the tab and the next tab is on the BBC new website and the title says Two Die in Car Crash....

I felt really awkward as I couldnt explain I was on youtube watching a vid whislt im supposed to be working and it looks like im laughing at the news story......

Any of you had any Awkward moments when....

Madlibx and Rory like this.
  2. Sithius

Sithius Crystal Brave

That awkward moment when you fart, but realize you also pooped your pants a little.

3. Bob Stockapotapoulos

Bob Stockapotapoulos Crystal Brave

Your boss walks in, and sees you goofing off, posting on FFXIVR

Kiosin, Laychu and tokasmo like this.
  4. Laychu

Laychu Crystal Brave

That awkward moment when you hear loud moaning as you walk past an apartment.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
    Lunalepsy and Kiosin like this.
  5. fenarinarsa

fenarinarsa Adventurer

That awkward moment when you realize the woman with the gorgeous dress and make up is a man.

ShinSuta likes this.
  6. Grimus

Grimus Scion

That awkward moment in a store when something rings up as a higher price then it was marked and I freak out not knowing what to do. <-- I hope thats not only me.

Danathor likes this.
  7. tokasmo

tokasmo Crystal Brave

two kinda similar things ...
    1. when a guy at work showed me 2 girls 1 cup 5ft from where my foreman was speaking to a landowner and my projectile vomit got her legs and shoes.... bad day lol
    2. when my wife discovered hentai...

Illithar likes this.
  8. Cyram11590

Cyram11590 Crystal Brave

That awkward moment when you're about to crap your pants, then realize you have to walk up stairs to the restroom.

Illithar and Rory like this.
  9. Magical Storm

Magical Storm Adventurer

That awkward moment when you realize you were talking to an imaginary person all day long.

Illithar likes this.
  10. Ziggy

Ziggy Adventurer

That awkward moment when you leave class in a hurry and realize halfway that your backpack has been holding your shirt up the whole time and the school has been seeing your boxers.

Illithar and Laychu like this.
  11. ShinSuta

ShinSuta Adventurer

That awkward moment when it's nearly 2 A.M., you're tired, you're going to be late on a paper and seemingly don't care because you're only thinking about FFXIV, and someone is moaning for about 15 minutes and can be heard in ALL THE F-CKINK NEIGHBOURHOOD.
    Aaaaaand it's already the fourth time you hear her moan since Sunday at noon, and know that she's going to continue for about an hour. And it's been this way since months now.

Seriously people ?!

tokasmo likes this.
  12. Grim

Grim Crystal Brave

That awkward moment when you run out of toilet paper, in office building :hilarious:

happened to my co-worker who called me help

Illithar likes this.
  13. Ingrid

Ingrid Crystal Brave

That awkward moment when someone mistakes kindness for flirting

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOUR INTERNET MAKES YOU POST TWICE!

Illithar and Laychu like this.
  14. Elvirnith

Elvirnith Crystal Brave

That awkward moment when you're walking down the hallway in the hospital in your gown, an old guy walks up to you and hands you a $5 bill, and only after he's gone do you realize that the back of your gown wasn't closed.

Uhh...

Illithar likes this.
  15. Cyram11590

Cyram11590 Crystal Brave

I had a neighbor like that, recently. She'd moan like she'd never even seen a **** before. She was totally a whore, though. I'd seen several different men go into her apartment before. Seriously, though, at least twice a week at 10 in the morning. I would sleep in a little bit to try and enjoy my day off, but noooo, this woman just can not be a tad more quiet. At least I didn't have to fall asleep to it, because she worked 3rd shift at McDonald's. I was glad she could only afford the rent for two months before having to break her lease.

16. Mallow

Mallow Crystal Brave

Dude, nothing is wrong with being a slut, but we can at least keep it quiet. Yes?

tokasmo likes this.
  17. Cyram11590

Cyram11590 Crystal Brave

Exactly. I don't want to hear your crap! Makes me want to rick roll them. XD Nothing weirder than being woke up in the morning to someone's sex noises.

tokasmo likes this.
  18. Mallow

Mallow Crystal Brave

:p you probably shouldn't live in below meeee but i actually am not that loud. The most noise made is when someone falls out of bed.

tokasmo and Illithar like this.
  19. Cyram11590

Cyram11590 Crystal Brave

My wife and I used to live below people who had three kids, so it could be worse. This place is only 4 loft apartments next to each other.

20. RoseFaithful

RoseFaithful Crystal Brave

That awkward moment when it's still not early access.

Rory and ShinjiMura like this.