Stormblood is gone, ps4 only sees A Realm Reborn.

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by NeelaNishta, Jul 22, 2018.

1. NeelaNishta

NeelaNishta Adventurer

Server:
    Phoenix
    Hi everybody,
    My ingame name is Maya Luna. I wanted to play the game again with the free day's. But when I treid to login the game changed to A Realm Reborn and I can't change it back to Stormblood. (I have bene playing Stormblood sinds the release).

I tried restarting the game, restarting my ps4 and looking for updates. But nothing helped. Someone suggested I realinstal my game. I tried this, but now the only thing on my ps4 is realm reborn, he doesn't even see the Havensward or Stormblood on the cd's. I really don't know that to do and I can't find any answers online. Can someone please help me.

2. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    I would contact their customer services department. A similar thing happened to me where it reverted to Heavensward. This was due to some codes shipped out on PS4 copies containing trial codes rather than full codes. Once I gave them the code I was given they unlocked the full version of Stormblood on my account.

GeekMatt likes this.
  3. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Cactaur
    Hmm... weird. Not heard of this issue before. Definitely need to contact support.

4. Bobbin Threadbare

Bobbin Threadbare Adventurer

Server:
    Masamune
    Just curious, but... did you also play on PC? Cause both platform needs separate purchases of client including their expansions as well (I know it sux).

If that's not the case, then yeah... support probably your best bet. ;)

5. Felix Da Cat

Felix Da Cat New Member

Server:
    Lich
    Another thing to check is if you're using the correct PS4/PSN profile on your console. FF14 can be a real pain in the backside on the PS4. I had so many problems when I first tried the game, thanks to you only ever being able to link a PSN-SE once and only customer support can change it, even if you make a typo. I had this happen to me and I had to make a new PSN profile on my PS4 and link it to my SE account.

I would guess the quoted comment about going from PC to PS4 could be an issue.

One final thing, FF14 will only update itself when you log into the game, as the launcher has to do the updates for the game itself. So you might find that you just need to log in and then let it download and update to the different versions.