Stat Allocation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krozjin, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Krozjin

Krozjin Active Member

Hi guys, so I've noticed that now you get 1 point per level, except LvL 10. (And maybe every 10 it's 3?) So that means we get less points than we got in 1.0. And someone was telling me that you get overall only 30 points, though to my calculations that can't possibly be right, even at 1 point per level after 10. So with this lower point amount, does that mean we can put everything into a single stat and be fine? Since the way I see it, with so few points, it isn't going to be that huge of a difference. I'd feel better putting everything into one, or two stats, but even then 15 into both doesn't seem like it'll make a big difference at all. Also, I don't know if there are diminishing returns after a certain amount, like in 1.0. So yeah, if anyone has some info that would be great. :)
  2. Sithius

Sithius Active Member

I thought it was 1 point up until level 10(10 points), then 1 point every 2 levels for 10-50(20 points). So 30 points.
  3. Krozjin

Krozjin Active Member

At level 10 I got 3 points for the 2 classes I leveled during beta. I'm actually looking at my lvl 15 character and I only have 5 points I got to allocate. So this is really weird. Not sure how it works exactly. I'm even more confused now.
  4. Hyl

Hyl New Member

Havent spent any point on any of my classes and this is the amount of points ive got available.
    lv50 has 30
    lv35 has 15
    lv31 has 13
  5. Krozjin

Krozjin Active Member

So basically the majority of the points is all at the end. So does that mean I can safely put them all into one stat? Not that many points.
  6. Madrone Damodred

Madrone Damodred Active Member

3 at level 10.
    1 every 2 levels after that.
    23 total
  7. racooperii

racooperii Well Known Member

Is there a way to Re-Allocate these if you don't like your set up or screwed it up on the class.
  8. Madrone Damodred

There was a way to in 1.0. There probably will be in ARR too, eventually. Right now, if there is a way, it isn't known.
  9. askew

askew Member

If I'm reading this correctly, are the points associated with each class?
  10. Krozjin

Krozjin Active Member

As far as I know, yes, each class has it's own points associated with them.
  11. askew

askew Member

...and here I was dumping all of the points in STR...on my CNJ!
  12. Krozjin

Krozjin Active Member

LOL Nah, it's all per class. I was hoping it was going to be like that myself. But my friend told me otherwise.
  13. askew

askew Member

At least I found out before the open beta. In the meantime, I have, by far, the strongest CNJ in the entire beta!
  14. Madrone Damodred

Lol, slap those mobs with your stick then! I think I was doing about 3-5 damage per auto-attack in mid twenties. Granted I was synced down to 13 or so for a lower level fate I was soloing.

But honestly 23 points won't matter much in end game. Also, the way good gear and materia work, you probably won't be short on every stat that counts.
  15. XionTawa

XionTawa Member

:p Sounds like something I would've done... Thanks for doing it before me, so that I may learn from your mistake. :D