Shadow Knights- Brand new FC looking for members

Discussion in 'Zodiark' started by Kakushi, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Kakushi

Kakushi New Member

Server:
    Zodiark
    Hi everyone.
    I am planning to found a brand new FC called Dark Knights. I am looking to create a home for all players who just want to have fun, without the time commitments of a hardcore FC.
    The FC will welcome all players, whether they're veterans, new players and anyone in between.
    The FC will not force any content on members, meaning each member can do what they want, when they want be it Trials, Dungeons, Crafting/Gathering etc.
    If anyone in the FC needs any help, they only have to ask, as I and, hopefully, other members will be happy to help.
    Any new players who need help or advice to get through some of the harder story content (damn you Garuda!) need just ask and will get the help they need.
    Everyone is welcome to the FC, the only requirement is that everyone is friendly towards other members. No bullying behaviour will be accepted. Anyone who exhibits bullying behaviour towards another member will be dismissed, no exceptions.
    Also, any member who is inactive for a long period of time will also be dismissed to make more room for new, active members.
    Final thing to note is that, as I'm on PS4, things like Teamspeak will not be used.
    Due to just leaving an FC, I have to wait 24 hours before I can found one. So the FC will be founded on Monday, 7th of September at 4:15 pm.
    For anyone who is interested in joining, please /tell me in game, character name is Vincent Jaeger, or post here and I will invite you as soon as possible.
    Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon :)