Seventh Dawn RP LS (Official Launch Thread)

Discussion in 'Brynhildr' started by RazgrizOne, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Ganjic Sativos

Ganjic Sativos Adventurer

I dig the concept and plot - only issue I'd have is running running dungeons I've not yet unlocked and as Hamato was a new character created - he's still a ways off from having a majority of dungeons unlocked.

Guess I'll be putting Destiny on the back burner this weekend because I'm so in.

2. praysolace

praysolace Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    We could probably run some of the non-endgame ones too without it being too weird... I mean, Westwind, Castrum, and Praetorium would be bizarre to do in character, but like Dzemael or what have you wouldn't be.

3. Yosuke

Yosuke Crystal Brave

Aweeee why cant we do the experts and the hard ones? lol those are cool! :D and a 8 man instance would be interesntig, like coil. Coil gives a lot of rp ways that we could work on

4. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    I mean for Hamato's sake, because he's an alt and not at endgame yet and I don't want to lock him out because of that.

8-mans I wouldn't want to do unless we had all 8, so that's the first major roadblock. (Can you imagine rouletting into somebody's RP run? Particularly if you weren't a roleplayer? Super awkward.) And as for coils... I've only done T1/2/4 once, so I wouldn't remember, nobody wanted to run T3 so I don't know it at all, and let's not ruin our relationships by tackling T5 together. XD

As for primals, I believe the main problem is story, right? The hard and expert dungeons would be fun though. I would love to roleplay on Hullbreaker. And not just because since I unlocked the roulette last week I have gotten absolutely nothing but Stone Vigil Hard every. damn. time. :shifty:

5. Ganjic Sativos

Ganjic Sativos Adventurer

Don't let me hold you back, I got no problem "being off on a solo mission" while you guys do end game dungeons

6. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    We can do that stuff when you're not on, though. I'd rather roleplay with you if you're on, and if that means doing some lower-level dungeons I've no problem with it.

7. Yosuke

Yosuke Crystal Brave

We will figure it out nobody panics!

8. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Well I wasn't panicking, but now I really want to.

[​IMG]

Panic!!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  9. RazgrizOne

RazgrizOne Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    After I get back from work today I'll be making a new thread for "Aces of Spades"
    Meant to put it up last night...but I ended up watching all my TV and then passing out lol

I'd like for everyone who wants to be involved be ready to post new character backgrounds in the coming days
    The plan is to play tomorrow evening since that seems to be the best time for everyone.

This first meet up will be a kind of "meet and greet" where Aisha will be bringing together everyone she's contacted and gathered so far.
    So be ready for that scene

praysolace and Ganjic Sativos like this.
  10. Yosuke

Yosuke Crystal Brave

MUAHAHAHA FEAR THE MIGHTY NOM GOD!
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 17, 2014 ---
    I will work on that tonight. Sadly I'm a fantasiaholic so my look might change again since I saw the AMAZING new gear that 2.4 will bring. So after sunday my lala might become Sexy cat once again .... yeah I have issues I know

11. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Body image issues are no laughing matter. *nod nod*
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 17, 2014 ---
    I will have to tell my FC that I'm prioritizing RP group over Titan if they decide to run right at the same time XD

By the way, regarding this "meet and greet," how and why has Aisha contacted these people? Did she just happen to run into them upon the course of adventuring, get some feedback from the talking book, and decide to pull these guys in on this thing?

12. Yosuke

Yosuke Crystal Brave

My image is important *nod nod*

13. RazgrizOne

RazgrizOne Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
  14. Spokey Dokey

Spokey Dokey Crystal Brave

Server:
    Ultros
    [​IMG]

Coming soon for my own personal write-up/blog.

15. Yosuke

Yosuke Crystal Brave

O.O I love it

16. Spokey Dokey

Spokey Dokey Crystal Brave

Server:
    Ultros

17. Wolf_fin

Wolf_fin New Member

Server:
    Ragnarok
    well this hapend to me once xD and it really were little akward but ofcourse i did go in to their rp xD after that i got little hooked up to RP but yeah i just resently came in Brynhild server :) but yeah i will make my profile soon here :)

18. Rosebee

Rosebee Crystal Brave

I still haven't figured out that other site, which makes me sad because I want to RP more in game.

New in-game name: Rosa Lirosa

19. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    You know, I only figured out that was you like the day before yesterday. XD

Rosebee likes this.
  20. Hasan

Hasan New Member

Is this still going on? Looking for RP in Brynhildr Help!