Seventh Dawn RP LS (Official Launch Thread)

Discussion in 'Brynhildr' started by RazgrizOne, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Ganjic Sativos

Ganjic Sativos Adventurer

Take off to play Destiny for a week and they go and add hugging and slapping. Dammit SE I'm not ready to be done with Destiny yet.

praysolace likes this.
  2. praysolace

praysolace Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Well if anything was going to pull you back to Eorzea, it was hugging and slapping!

RazgrizOne and Ganjic Sativos like this.
  3. Spokey Dokey

Spokey Dokey Crystal Brave

Server:
    Ultros
    I actually go into dungeons now and /hug the mobs... and even the bosses. So far, no one has yelled at me. I think everyone will return to Realm shortly, Destiny isn't all it was cracked-up to be.

4. Lexxi Jesal

Lexxi Jesal New Member

Thank you for adding me to the LS! Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm new to this...but will do my best and make mine soon. :cat:

praysolace likes this.
  5. RazgrizOne

RazgrizOne Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Hey everybody, I know that things have been real quiet around here what with school and work and such, but I'm still wanting this to be fun an successful
    Over the past couple of months I've been tooling around with some ideas on how to bring the LS together as a storytelling unit, the methods that we've been using up to now I think are a bit disjointed and it results in everyone kinda scrambling to find a reason to get together.

I think going forward I want to place a real meta-plot within the LS as a catalyst for all of the various characters to interact, but before I implement such a change I'd like to hear from thos still playing or interested in participating as to whether you think it's a good idea.

Hope to hear from you guys in the near future. I have a lot of days off next week so I would really like for us to get together and have some fun huh?

6. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Sounds like a good idea to me. I made a bit of a mini-one for why Rowan would follow Asagi around (being secretly after the same mythical magical maguffin Asagi is, only to destroy it under orders from the Maelstrom), but that pretty much only ties those two together and alcohol is only getting us so far XD

RazgrizOne and Ganjic Sativos like this.
  7. Ganjic Sativos

Ganjic Sativos Adventurer

Well Destiny's new game smell is starting to wear off, I still thoroughly enjoy it and intend to continue playing, but I've had the itch to return to Eorza, so definitely keep me posted and I'll be there.

But yes, having some for of structure will help the flow of things .

Would it be beneficial to have a thread specifically for character/plot development?

8. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    Yeah I would be up for this. A lot of the time when I log on no one seems to talk in the LS :(

9. RazgrizOne

RazgrizOne Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Which is exactly what I'm looking to change

Jinzuku likes this.
  10. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    In the RP LS? Must be because of what time you get on, because pretty much every time I log on there are glomps for Asagi and Aurora and Votum (who are usually the only people on). Yesterday I even got glue in Votum's hair and then Asagi burned it off and Jandelaine gave him a wig! :D

(The moral of this story, Jin, is that everything is more fun around the RP LS when Asagi, Aurora, Votum, and I are on.)

11. Jinzuku

Server:
    Phoenix
    Oh right, you know what, I got confused.

I thought this was about the forum LS. I'm not actually in the RP LS lol. My bad :p

12. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Haha well that explains it XD
    I get kinda shy on the forum LS just 'cause there's a ton of people on there I don't know at all, so I have this habit of talking on the RP LS instead, because I know most everybody there now. By the way Jin, did you actually want to RP with us? 'Cause I can get you into the LS this weekend if you do.

13. Jinzuku

Server:
    Phoenix
    I wouldn't mind joining. I've never RP'd before though. I won't be around this weekend as I'm going on holiday with my wife.

14. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Ah ok. Have fun! It'll probably be tricky for you to RP with us because of the time difference, but I can invite you when I see you. You can write up your character bio whenever you've got time :3

15. Yosuke

Yosuke Crystal Brave

Fair warning my story will change a lot since my appearence and look changed too :D I want augi a lil bit darker, less boossy but lil more evil :D I will correct my story and merge it a lil with some of the tam tara events. Since I have a personal house now my sotry can grow a lil bit

16. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Still... need... to run... Tam-Tara Hard...

17. RazgrizOne

RazgrizOne Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Really you haven't done that one yet?
    we need to fix that

18. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    There's a whole lot of hard mode stuff I just never bothered doing 'cause eeeeeeeh I don't feel like researching the dungeon and it's not blocking me from doing anything else.

I mean, I'd get stuck on dungeons or primal fights for weeks or longer back when I was doing the story and they really WERE preventing me from moving on. All 'cause I'm too lazy to learn the dungeons. XD

19. Yosuke

Yosuke Crystal Brave

:shifty: RUN TAM TARA NOW!

20. praysolace

Server:
    Brynhildr
    You're gonna have to wait for me to get home first, silly.
    [​IMG]
    Silly kitten.