Screenshots of end game PvE gear

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rikh, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Rainier

Rainier Active Member

Hey that would actually be a cool idea. If the fashion items could replace the look of the armor. Tanking Ifrit in a bikini would be fair game. :greedy:
    Sayura likes this.
  2. Acyd

Acyd Member

I firggin love that Halloween Ghost costume. Looks figgin great.

The Wailing Spirit

[​IMG]
  3. WhiteWinged7

WhiteWinged7 Active Member

Cant wait to be odin lol. However the female dragoon armor has some serious weakness. If shes gonna rock that belly curias at least get a belly button ring lol
  4. Draven

Draven New Member

It's the AF armor..I wouldn't call it endgame since you quest it.
  5. Mycroft

Mycroft Active Member

These are the AF+1 armours/outfits.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  6. WhiteWinged7

can you explain this for me? is this just enchanted AF?
  7. Mycroft

Mycroft Active Member

If we go by the XI system, basically they're just upgraded versions, slightly improved stats, and slightly different colours schemes.
    This is to provide those who've already obtained the AF gear with something new to strive for, someone on the previous page mentioned how to obtain these.
    WhiteWinged7 likes this.
  8. WhiteWinged7

Thanks I heard AF was not dye(able) so this would make sense
  9. Syn

Syn Guest

Not for the AF+1 they have an iLv of 90 and are acquired with the Mythology Tomestones in Mor Dhona
  10. Lion's Fall

Lion's Fall Active Member

I wonder if the ghost sheet is raid level.

Wait. Waaah?
  11. Syn

Syn Guest

No there is no DRK there, trust me.
    Acyd likes this.
  12. Lion's Fall

I figured as much.

But is it wrong to dream?
  13. Syn

Syn Guest

Never brother!
  14. Lion's Fall

I may be wrong, but I never once heard anyone at SE even mention DK.

I think I'm going to level a Black Mage along with my Marauder before the expansion.
  15. fluttersnipe

fluttersnipe Active Member

About that ghost costume.

Is FF14 going to have seasonal events? Like Halloween, or Xmas? They always add to an MMO for me, I feel dissapointed if they dont have holiday events.
  16. Elvirnith

Elvirnith Active Member

There's one problem with this armor if what I saw in beta 4 is going to apply to all of the armor - it's probably not dyable. I got a piece from SAS (boots) and they were completely undyable. If they don't fix that and allow players to customize their dye then by end-game you're going to have a bunch of clones running around, which tends to ruin immersion for some. I certainly don't like having armor that has the same exact color scheme as every other person on the same server.
    Sayura likes this.
  17. fluttersnipe

fluttersnipe Active Member

Is the AF armor endgame? I was under the impression that it was just the entrance level armor for endgame. And that you'd get better pieces from raids.
  18. Syn

Syn Guest

I disagree, I like having the "iconic" look, so people will know "hey thats such and such gear"
  19. Sayura

Sayura Active Member

I like transmog because I enjoy mixing and matching armor pieces to make an awesome outfit. (GW2 did this really well). I hope they allow this.
  20. Mycroft

Mycroft Active Member

I think that in regards to Artifact gear, it shouldn't be dyeable.. They're called artifacts for a reason, they are that which reflect your chosen job's history throughout the FF series.

Sure other types of gear should be full-on dyeable, no question, and I do hope that there are more powerful equipment out there which can be be dyed, but let artifact gear stay the way it is, as an iconic reference to the job's roots.