Screenshot from Leviathan. First party joined... a success!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rhkim85, Jun 22, 2013.

1. rhkim85

rhkim85 Adventurer

So, today I was walking around doing some quests solo (as I was intending to do all throughout beta phase 3) when a random invite came my way and I decided to accept it impulsively. The result was several hours of running around with six other random strangers in a party doing random stuff all around the Black Shroud, simply enjoying each other's company. Before a lot of us swapped friend invites and went our separate ways, I got everyone together for a group photo on a ledge overlooking the stream near Bentbranch.

I'm not sure why, but somehow this screenshot came out so natural and perfect. I didn't tell anyone to sit anywhere in particular, but everyone ended up exactly where they are in the picture, which I think is amazing. We even had a passerby with a cherry bomb minion unknowingly photo-bomb us in the background, which I think is equally amazing if not a little ironic.

Something tells me that this screenshot will become a very sentimental one when I look back on it after having traversed Eorzea for many months and hopefully many years to come.

(P.S. - If any of you realmers are in this photo, then let me know. My character's name is Seraph Stormwind.)

ffxivpose.jpg

2. Danforth Wright

Danforth Wright Crystal Brave

Fun times! Post more and don't forget the Screenshots Section.