Welcome to the Realm!

Hello Adventurer! Welcome to the best Final Fantasy community outside of Eorzea! Sign up today, and start meeting some great people from your server!

Join Us

Registering pre-order code on Squares site

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quicksh0t101, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Quicksh0t101

Quicksh0t101 Adventurer

I know I know. The pdf said go to blahblahblah and give them your email address and you will be notified when we can use the pre-order (early access) code. After waiting about a week. And being the impatient durp that I am. I said "eh why not" and logged into my Square Enix account, went to my games and tried to add the pre-order code there. To my surprise it worked, and the game now shows up in my games list. Soooooo I assume I will still have to register the code again when they do email us. But I did nothing wrong right? Just worried come the time they actually want us to register the code its going to tell me "your code was all ready registered" "NO s**t I registered it!".

Im probably just being my regular anxiety ridden self. But any info would be awesome. I talked to a few people who said they did the same thing them selves. So I guess my question is, how many of your are hanging onto your pre-order code still waiting for that email and how many of you have all ready applied it to your square account?

2. Hyan

Hyan New Member

I don't know about your question, but on my reciept from gamestop there are 2 preorder early access codes. *_* Do I get the game twice somehow? Or is one for game and the other for early access?

3. Quicksh0t101

Quicksh0t101 Adventurer

UPDATE: I applied it to my na.squareblahblahblah.com my games area. Not the actual Account.finalfantasy14.com (<--whatever its called). And I have been informed there shouldnt be a issue :)

4. Daitana

Daitana Adventurer

Server:
    Kujata
    In my account I found nowhere to apply the code so..

5. ThadeusStern89

ThadeusStern89 Crystal Brave

I just got the one code, but that's the only one Gamestop gave to me. And actually, I had to ask them for it, it wasn't on the receipt I don't think. Hopefully I have all the correct codes, but if I pre-ordered it then I'm sure nothing will go wrong.