Registering pre-order code on Squares site

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quicksh0t101, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Quicksh0t101

Quicksh0t101 Newbie

I know I know. The pdf said go to blahblahblah and give them your email address and you will be notified when we can use the pre-order (early access) code. After waiting about a week. And being the impatient durp that I am. I said "eh why not" and logged into my Square Enix account, went to my games and tried to add the pre-order code there. To my surprise it worked, and the game now shows up in my games list. Soooooo I assume I will still have to register the code again when they do email us. But I did nothing wrong right? Just worried come the time they actually want us to register the code its going to tell me "your code was all ready registered" "NO s**t I registered it!".

Im probably just being my regular anxiety ridden self. But any info would be awesome. I talked to a few people who said they did the same thing them selves. So I guess my question is, how many of your are hanging onto your pre-order code still waiting for that email and how many of you have all ready applied it to your square account?
  2. Hyan

Hyan Member

I don't know about your question, but on my reciept from gamestop there are 2 preorder early access codes. *_* Do I get the game twice somehow? Or is one for game and the other for early access?
  3. Quicksh0t101

Quicksh0t101 Newbie

UPDATE: I applied it to my na.squareblahblahblah.com my games area. Not the actual Account.finalfantasy14.com (<--whatever its called). And I have been informed there shouldnt be a issue :)
  4. Daitana

Daitana Member

In my account I found nowhere to apply the code so..
  5. ThadeusStern89

ThadeusStern89 Active Member

I just got the one code, but that's the only one Gamestop gave to me. And actually, I had to ask them for it, it wasn't on the receipt I don't think. Hopefully I have all the correct codes, but if I pre-ordered it then I'm sure nothing will go wrong.