Realm Recap @ Jan 3rd 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jinzuku, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Phoenix
    Time for another Realm Recap. I was a bit too busy during the holiday period to post this but here it is.

So what have you been up to? Did you get/do anything interesting during the holidays? Was 2016 a year for you to rejoice or forget?

I had the holidays off from work and my parents were nice enough to look after my daughter so it meant I got a week full of gaming. Managed to get 2 games done from my backlog, Uncharted 4 and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. Now all that's left is FFXV and Pokémon Sun (I don't count MMOs)

For Xmas I also got some more Pokémon gym badges and a cushion to put them on. Below is my current progress. My aim is to get all the gym badges from all the regions and fill it out.

upload_2017-1-3_8-42-45.png

My sub to FFXIV expired and I haven't bothered renewing it and I don't see myself renewing it until the next patch.

Going back to work after nearly a week and a half off is tough but gotta earn that dough.

2. You gonna have a hard time collecting badges when you get to the Alolan region. XD

Took a two week break from FFXIV to spend time with the fams and catch up on some other games that I started but never finished.

Back to the grind. :shifty:" Still haven't done the new holiday event. I did manage to do the Christmas one before I took a break. Loving my new Christmas coat. XD

Slowly but surely collecting all the lore and the items needed for crystal sands and umbrite.

3. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Phoenix
    True but at least it will mean I won't need to buy a bigger cushion

Crimson Requiem likes this.