Realm Recap @ Jan 3rd 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jinzuku, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    Time for another Realm Recap. I was a bit too busy during the holiday period to post this but here it is.

So what have you been up to? Did you get/do anything interesting during the holidays? Was 2016 a year for you to rejoice or forget?

I had the holidays off from work and my parents were nice enough to look after my daughter so it meant I got a week full of gaming. Managed to get 2 games done from my backlog, Uncharted 4 and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. Now all that's left is FFXV and Pokémon Sun (I don't count MMOs)

For Xmas I also got some more Pokémon gym badges and a cushion to put them on. Below is my current progress. My aim is to get all the gym badges from all the regions and fill it out.

upload_2017-1-3_8-42-45.png

My sub to FFXIV expired and I haven't bothered renewing it and I don't see myself renewing it until the next patch.

Going back to work after nearly a week and a half off is tough but gotta earn that dough.

2. You gonna have a hard time collecting badges when you get to the Alolan region. XD

Took a two week break from FFXIV to spend time with the fams and catch up on some other games that I started but never finished.

Back to the grind. :shifty:" Still haven't done the new holiday event. I did manage to do the Christmas one before I took a break. Loving my new Christmas coat. XD

Slowly but surely collecting all the lore and the items needed for crystal sands and umbrite.

3. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    True but at least it will mean I won't need to buy a bigger cushion

Crimson Requiem likes this.