FFXIV News PS4 Heavensward now available

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV News' started by GeekMatt, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Basket Case

Basket Case Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    You beat me to this. Your solution was mentioned by others on the official forums. (could be you for all I know, I don't know your name on the official forums if you even use it). So yea try @PrincessNewb solution if its not working for you.

2. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    it's about darn time so i be ordering soon :D

3. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    I would love to see that code that makes that work.

AisuDjin, PrincessNewb and delta5ff like this.
  4. Pearl

Pearl Crystal Brave

Omg, I've been waiting for this! Can't wait until I get home to buy the CE digital. Have a dinner date I might have to cancel tonight lol (I'm not addicted...I swear)

delta5ff likes this.
  5. nobopyon

nobopyon Crystal Brave

So it seems like everyone can pre-order now... and thought next thing we care is "EARLY ACCESS!"

detail here

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fca290a4870e49952ac2aae19d6e106d2f23f2c9

Since this post is for PS4 digital version, here is for PS4 player

PlayStation®3 / PlayStation®4 download version (FINAL FANTASY® XIV: Heavensward™ - Early Purchase)
    Promotion code registration is not necessary. Early access and the bonus items will be automatically linked to your Sony Entertainment Network account at the time you buy “FINAL FANTASY® XIV: Heavensward™ - Early Purchase” (available from Friday, 19 June 2015). Please follow the steps below to register the rights to your Square Enix account.

1. Open FINAL FANTASY XIV and follow the instructions on the screen.

2. Depending on your platform you will see "FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward - Pre-Order PlayStation®3" or "FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward - Pre-Order PlayStation®4." Select "Next."

3. You will see the service account onto which you can register the pre-order code. Select "Next" to complete the registration process.

* If you possess multiple service accounts, you will see all of the service accounts that you can register the code to.
    * Please confirm the appropriate service account by verifying that the service account has the character names and Worlds that you want to send the bonus items to.
    * Please be careful as your bonuses will not be received on your desired service account if you select the wrong service account.

How to Confirm Pre-order Bonuses upon Purchasing “FINAL FANTASY® XIV: Heavensward™ - Early Purchase” on the PlayStation Store:
    PlayStation®3
    Navigate to the “PlayStation™Network” and select “Account Management,” then select “Transaction Management.” Choose “Services List” and find “FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.” Selecting it will show Heavensward early access. This will also grant you the in-game bonus items at release.

PlayStation®4
    Visit the “Settings” menu of the PS4, then select “PlayStation™Network/Account Management,” then “Account Information.” Scroll down and select “Services List,” and find “FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward.” Selecting it will show Heavensward early access. This will also grant you the in-game bonus items at release. * Registration information will be reflected on the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station after launching the game for the first time after early access has begun.

6. Scorp6

Scorp6 Crystal Brave

Thanks for posting this! Exactly what I needed to see!

Edit: done! On the drive home at that. I love tech

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    PrincessNewb likes this.
  7. Spokey Dokey

Spokey Dokey Crystal Brave

Server:
    Ultros
    So... no pre-loading it then? Also the above seems to only apply to the download version. Not a scrub here, bought $140 collectors and still don't have a code or anything like that to pre-download...

8. Scorp6

Scorp6 Crystal Brave

No preloading that I see. On the ps4 you can set it for auto-download at least.

9. nobopyon

nobopyon Crystal Brave

more details (other platfoams or physical version) is on the link :really:

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fca290a4870e49952ac2aae19d6e106d2f23f2c9

PlayStation®4 (for users who pre-ordered the physical package)
    How to register:

1. Enter the pre-order code that you received from your retailer or website on the Heavensward pre-order website (http://sqex.to/3ij) to receive your 12-digit (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX format) early access code*.
    *Note: If you have pre-ordered via the European Square Enix Store you should already have received your Early Access code and can skip this step.

2. Sign in to the PlayStation™Network with the Sony Entertainment Network Account that you use to play FINAL FANTASY XIV.

3. Select the "PlayStation®Store."

4. Select "Redeem Codes" from the bottom of the left-side option menu.

5. Enter the early access code in the field that appears.

6. Confirm that the promotion code matches the product you wish you register and download the Heavensward software.

▼Once Early Access has begun, continue with the following steps upon launching FFXIV.

7. Launch FINAL FANTASY XIV and follow the directions that appear.

8. You will see "FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward - Pre-Order PlayStation®4." Select "Next."

9. You will see the service account onto which you can register the pre-order code. Select "Next" to complete the registration process.

* If you possess multiple service accounts, you will see all of the service accounts that you can register the code to.
    * Please confirm the appropriate service account by verifying that the service account has the character names and Worlds that you want to send the bonus items to.
    * Please be careful as your bonuses will not be received on your desired service account if you select the wrong service account.

How to Confirm Pre-order Bonuses:
    PlayStation®4
    Visit the “Settings” menu of the PS4, then select “PlayStation™Network/Account Management,” then “Account Information.” Scroll down and select “Services List,” and find “FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward.” Selecting it will show an early access entitlement.

Jinzuku likes this.
  10. Spokey Dokey

Spokey Dokey Crystal Brave

Server:
    Ultros
    Yeah, my code has been "pending" since day one. As with every other US owner. Its kind of crap, actually. I'd like to have the game downloaded and installed (at least) you know, before the zerg rush.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    delta5ff likes this.
  11. delta5ff

delta5ff Scion

I really must get around to registering my early access code:what:. Hopefully they will have learnt from launch and have a more stable release for heavensward

12. nobopyon

nobopyon Crystal Brave

I really do hope so too.. I'm debating if i should take day off for early access time or release day.... :spit:

But i figured... release date will be worse than early access? (less ppl compare to release?) :smoke:

13. Hermes

Hermes Scion

Sorry, late to this...

If I want Ps4 download CE with early access, I need to buy it through PSN store or through SE website for a download code??? Confused... Assuming I'm wasting my time online looking at SE website right now... But don't want to miss out!!

14. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    You download it from the Playstation Store

Hermes likes this.
  15. Hermes

Hermes Scion

Cool. Now, can I have step-by-step instructions on how to turn my computer off... I keep staring at the SE homepage waiting for the game to open.

Jinzuku likes this.
  16. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Unless it involves these I can't help you

[​IMG]

Jinzuku, etherealskies and delta5ff like this.
  17. PrincessNewb

PrincessNewb Crystal Brave

Okay, now I'm confused... I pre-ordered Heavensward online on the PSN store and never got a pre-order code, just an email confirming my purchase... wut do when I get here?

18. praysolace

praysolace Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    You're looking at the physical version directions.

Digital directions:
    "After purchasing from PlayStation®Store, you will be prompted to download the early access entitlement needed for early access, along with the Standard/Collector's digital entitlement. The Heavensward software will automatically download to your PS3/PS4 if automatic downloads are enabled"

19. PrincessNewb

PrincessNewb Crystal Brave

.... O
    :solitary:
    Nvm, ignore me! xD

20. nobopyon

nobopyon Crystal Brave

early access is June 19th midnight japan time? i'm guessing? :what: