Post your latest/greatest accomplishment in FFXIV

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AgelessDaisy, Oct 30, 2013.

1. AgelessDaisy

AgelessDaisy Scion

Server:
    Jenova
    Cleared Sigmascape (Kefka was super fun.) Cleared Lighthouse (Screw Construct 7. I HATE MATH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!) Cleared Tsukiyomi Normal. About to unlock Eureka and HoH. Slowly chugging along.

Caimie Tsukino, Carbonyl and Jinzuku like this.
  2. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    Got Black Mage to 70.

Machinist next.

Caimie Tsukino likes this.
  3. Caimie Tsukino

Caimie Tsukino Realm Scribe

Server:
    Zalera
    Made this picture today :laugh:
    [​IMG]

Fybrile likes this.
  4. Carbonyl

Carbonyl Crystal Brave

You still have 4. That poster is a scam.

Caimie Tsukino likes this.
  5. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    You know what's really scam about it? It says ALC there, but he's holding the LTW's pizza cutter! LOL!
    (and I decided to keep it that way!)

Carbonyl likes this.
  6. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Maybe if he used the right tool he wouldnt be strugglinh so much with his CP.

Carbonyl and Caimie Tsukino like this.
  7. Bobbin Threadbare

Bobbin Threadbare New Member

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Masamune
    Only thing I could recall as my personal greatest accomplishment is that back in 1.0 days, the party I joined finally able to beat Garuda HM for 1st time, just 1 day away before server final save. She was freakishly hard back then, unlike the pushover she's became nowadays, and I'm just glad I finally got the achievement for it. Still sad that I never able to clear Rivenroad HM (now exist as Second coil turn 4, but very different fight), never able to get past 1st phase. ^^;

Accomplished far too many more after 2.0+, but 1.0 Garuda HM is still the most memorable to me.

That, and I'm also the proud owner of "Shielf of Eorzea" title after painstakingly finished all behest achievements because of that news regarding 1.0 achievement omitted in 2.0 back then. And felt great that I finally complete all aether & sub-aether tag after playing crazy hide & seek with those true sight/sound aggro level 99 mobs :D (in nude tho... :hilarious: ).

8. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
  9. Bobbin Threadbare

Bobbin Threadbare New Member

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Masamune
  10. AgelessDaisy

AgelessDaisy Scion

Server:
    Jenova
    Got SCH to 70.

Got up to i350 now. Stayed up doing Sigmascape for those damn bolts.

11. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Cactaur
    Resubbed, rerolled a new main character, and got to 50, which was fun and no big deal. But - and this is a real achievement - completed the lvl. 50-51 "Fifth Astral Era" questline.... 100 fetch quests back to back. Took three weeks. Was harder than zodiac weapons pre-nerf. So happy to finally get into Ishgard!!!

12. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    Are you barding it? :D

13. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Cactaur
    Haha, no! I'm PLD / ASTing it!

14. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    You need to try War. Inner Release combos are freaking addictive!

15. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Cactaur
    The biggest difference between this character and my old legacy character is hopefully that, on this one, I'm really interested in trying everything out! The previous one, I always kind of felt attached to BRD. It took a while to let go of all the accumulated crap and achievements and my old 1.0 Goobue mount, but I'm finally free of it now, and am really enjoying going through the story again. Just started HW. Really looking forward to getting to SB soon! Then maybe comes the WAR.

16. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    Passage of Arms (PLD 70) is wonderful, Blackest Night (DRK 70) is great... But most of these lvl 70 are rather one dimensional... Either pure defense (for pld and drk) or pure offence (for most dps classes). By contrast, Inner Release (WAR 70) is much more interesting. Using it on mass Fell Cleaves (with upheaval and onslaught weaved in) constitutes the strongest single target dps combo in this game while sacrificing defense. Using it on mass Steel Cyclone gives you "invincible mode" during massive pulls in dungeons due to HP absorption while doing big AoE damage to mobs. Using it on mass Inner Beast would be equal to super defensive mode (+20% defensive) with continous HP recovery. Using it on mass Decimate would bring massive AoE destruction while sacrificing defense. You see how much fun this is comparing to other lvl 70 skills? :p

Choochoobo likes this.
  17. AgelessDaisy

AgelessDaisy Scion

Server:
    Jenova
    Thinking about leaving my server to find a more populated one. Midgard is too tiny for me. I have a house here, but god damn is there nothing for me to do here. I got to i352 this week though. That's about it.

Choochoobo likes this.
  18. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    Just completed the Moonfire Faire event 2018 with "Unnecessary Censorship"! :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018 at 3:31 AM
    Jinzuku and Fybrile like this.
  19. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix