Post your latest/greatest accomplishment in FFXIV

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AgelessDaisy, Oct 30, 2013.

1. RoronoaCeli

RoronoaCeli Crystal Brave

Server:
    Leviathan
    Though I didn't do Ifrit Ex as healer. xD Went in unsynched as SMN with FC and farmed ponies a little. I'll try as healer some other time. But I did heal Ifrit HM several times and did quite well. Just now I actually healed it all by myself because the other disconnected. Though I got no comms...

GeekMatt likes this.
  2. Caimie Tsukino

Caimie Tsukino Realm Scribe

Server:
    Zalera
    I always say, comm is a very strange. When I think I did a perfect job, I get nothing. But when I think I derped, I get comms... Just treat it as a consolation prize. :laugh:

Kyaer and GeekMatt like this.
  3. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    Crafted 2 star i170 gear for Blacksmiths - Forgemaster's Redingote HQ!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trying different colors!
    [​IMG]

4. CROSS†CHANNEL

CROSS†CHANNEL Adventurer

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Got my white mage to level 60 last night!

5. AisuDjin

AisuDjin Adventurer

Took me half the day but I got my first FC airship. :coffee:
    If I didn't know any better my ship would be smuggling drugs from all that coke I used. :heh:

6. Kyaer

Kyaer Adventurer

Server:
    Siren
    Just got to lvl 50 sum/sch. Finally beat the fate with the chimera in it huzzah.

7. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Snippet taken from my Bisex clear a few weeks back. Keep an eye on Calamity

Blaisie's Swiftcast turned out to be on CD

Edit: the real achievement is that I just learned how to YouTube from my ps4! \o/

8. kotorinbo

kotorinbo Crystal Brave

Just finished mine as well. I hope we get tier 5 materia soon. >.<

[​IMG]

AisuDjin, MiKairi and Caimie Tsukino like this.
  9. Ivy

Ivy Bounty Hunter II

Server:
    Gilgamesh

Caimie Tsukino likes this.
  10. Miwa

Miwa Adventurer

Yea I want to get into it, but for some reason I want to level my gatherers first. I know some people say to level them all in sync but F that. That's annoying to me I'd rather have high level gatherer's first to make some money for crafting. :p

Caimie Tsukino and GeekMatt like this.
  11. Isander

Isander Adventurer

Server:
    Gilgamesh
    I managed to become a ninja.

It's something.

12. Miwa

Miwa Adventurer

I tanked 3 dungeons for my first time...not sure if I like it. Idk if I'll be able to tank end game content. I'm only lvl 22 atm...if not maybe I'll play nin

13. Lord Tristem

Lord Tristem Crystal Brave

Server:
    Lamia
    Today I got to put my new Rogue class to the test in a couple of dungeons, and I'm happy to say it was a resounding success. I can safely say that it will make an excellent replacement for my former Tank class.

Caimie Tsukino likes this.
  14. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Aggro management actually gets easier higher up because you end up getting some burst aggro to start your pulls. The only problem at endgame is with DPS that heavily outgear you

15. RoronoaCeli

RoronoaCeli Crystal Brave

Server:
    Leviathan
    One more set of scenes then I should be in Ishgard! But first, my sister wants me to wait on her.
    And a lot happened in the scenes I just went through. o_O

SCH/SMN is now lv52 and ilvl112/ilvl114 respectively. :p Right now SMN is more powerful than SCH with int at 600. SCH just needs some better accessories. And I've finally unlocked High Level Roulette! And just need 2 more Extremes (Ramuh and Shiva) then I'll all the extremes with ponies.

16. Xhexania

Xhexania New Member

Server:
    Faerie
    I finally beat all the stupid moogle quests!!! Time for some ibuprofen cuz I have a headache...:imdead:

17. Celeana

Celeana Adventurer

Server:
    Cerberus
    Became Sylph-Friend, which is the most important thing until I can befriend the Moogles in HW

GeekMatt and Caimie Tsukino like this.
  18. Kuro Tamashii

Kuro Tamashii New Member

I just feel I have made fairly good progress with my character. Started the trial a week ago. I am already lvl 17 rogue, 13 conjurer, 17 pugilist, and 10 gladiator. I have a somewhat busy life outside of FFXIV so I am pretty proud of myself. Just having a hard time solo leveling at the moment.

Caimie Tsukino, Kyaer and GeekMatt like this.
  19. Kyaer

Kyaer Adventurer

Server:
    Siren
    Let's see I got Chie and Fionn to the City states. Hotlead Coldfeet from level 33 botanist to lvl 46, going to make that push to 50 tonight. I uncovered 2 treasure maps that got me sidetracked lol. Helped a level 31 paly complete the treasure map quest,and three of his stored treasure maps. Also now lvl 4 in Ixail beast tribe, 3 lvl left to go to completion (once you complete can you still lvl your crafting classes from the Ixail?)

20. Caimie Tsukino

Server:
    Zalera
    It is good progress! It's also good to see you leveling a wide variety of classes, develop a good concept how how different roles are played before picking one as your main!

Yes, you may. In fact, it never hurts to collect more oaknots for ehcatl sealants or xelph water. The i60 Artisan gear and i70 Artisan offhands are still reasonably good for crafting classes up to level 55 (without materia) or up to level 58 (with materia). And unlike the Heavensward crafting gear/tools, they can be worn as early as lvl 50. So if you can generate the sealants yourself, it really cant hurt to ask someone to craft you those artisan items. However, if you dont have sealants, then it's probably not worth the money to buy sealants for them.