Post your latest/greatest accomplishment in FFXIV

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AgelessDaisy, Oct 30, 2013.

1. AgelessDaisy

AgelessDaisy Scion

Server:
    Balmung
    I figured since there's a pet-peeve thread. Why not make one that's well an anti-peeve. An accomplishment you do that makes you feel proud that you're playing XIV instead of wanting to rage quit it altogether!

I'll kick things off myself.

-Just tanked Ifrit for the first time ever, NM and won.
    I went down during the last 5% of the fight but I saw an awesome Arcanist use Topaz Carbuncle to kite Ifrit around while the healer heal bombed the Arc. It was amazing to watch. Glad I was there to witness it. :D

GeekMatt and Nichigo like this.
  2. Nichigo

Nichigo Content Moderator

*Finished DL gear and RElic +1 on BLM this week.
    *Got PLD to 50 this week.
    *Unlocked SCH.

Main goal is to attain end game triple threat status (heals/tank/dps) so I can be flexible for any situation/need. 2/3s of the way there.

3. Shroomie

Shroomie Crystal Brave

Join for first group of 8 people... and i was the leader *fist pump*

4. Grim

Grim Crystal Brave

haven't dont much in two weeks but last great things i've done would be

got my relic +1 aaaaand caped my both tombstones of Mytp and Phil

5. Nyekun

Nyekun Crystal Brave

-Got my Carpenter from Lv45 to 50 in 10 minutes.
    -Got my Archer to a Bard.
    -Finally wasted 15 minutes doing the Halloween event quest.

That's all I've done recently. Nothing else comes to mind.

6. Nichigo

Nichigo Content Moderator

...is this the power of leves? I might consider picking one up if it doesn't feel like a total drag lol.

7. Nyekun

Nyekun Crystal Brave

Yea, with Leves, all you need are 5 Mahogany Lumber (x 3) for Gridania's Lv45 Leves. Lol...

Leatherworker's are just as easy as well as Lv40 Leves only need 5 Raptor Leather (IIRC) and Lv45 just 5 Hippogryphs. Ridicoulsly easy compared to the other Leves from previous levels.

Nichigo likes this.
  8. racooperii

racooperii Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    My accomplishments are simple, and generally stupid but.

Got 5 HQ hits in a row recently on a +1 Gathering Attempt Node, that was exciting to me :D.

9. Tarathiel

Tarathiel Crystal Brave

got my first relic yesterday on scholar, will be +1 next week =D

10. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Hmmmm, recently I haven't played much, but recently noticed that I've yet to fail a dungeon, just did Stone Vigil for the third time. Idk if this is impressive or not tbh, I'm told aurum vale would be my real test.

Oh! I did FINALLY get decent looking armour (for a Lala) for the first time since my custom cuirass at level 5. :)

11. AgelessDaisy

AgelessDaisy Scion

Server:
    Balmung
    I've yet to fail a dungeon as well. Now are we talking about party wipes or just dungeon timing out?

12. Cocoa

Cocoa Adventurer

I love you for this thread. :D

I recently just started crafting, and I learned that I love making HQ items (especially if it's gear for myself) as well as gathering for the HQ mats. I learned this after I crafted the HQ copper needle for my new weaver class, which took a long time to not only make but to get the mats for. Even if it is just a level 8 tool, it was extremely satisfying and I plan to forever keep it in my inventory as a memento. c:

I've finished crafting most of my HQ crafting armor for 5-10, and I'll work on tools next. Yes gathering and crafting only HQ items makes leveling crafting take a lot longer (especially when I have to level almost all crafts for this), but it's just so satisfying and fun.

I'm glad I found a way to make crafting incredibly fun, even when all the crafts are such low levels. I hated it at first because I only crafted NQ items with NQ mats. I really, really wanted to enjoy crafting so I'm so happy I found a way to love it. ^^

Jedrek likes this.
  13. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Party wipes happen, I'm talking about being unable to complete a dungeon within the allotted time, or dropping the dungeon because of other players performance.

14. AgelessDaisy

AgelessDaisy Scion

Server:
    Balmung
    As far as accomplishments go.....I've started getting my Paladin up, gonna hit 15 tonight so I can race for 30 tomorrow. I may just end up going for 30 tonight. Gonna have to push push push.

15. Choe

Choe Adventurer

Killing turn 4 the other night was one of those nerdgasm moments I haven't had in mmorpg's in quite a while.

Lene likes this.
  16. AgelessDaisy

AgelessDaisy Scion

Server:
    Balmung
    Choe your picture makes you look high.

17. Choe

Choe Adventurer

You sir are correct

18. Jedrek

Jedrek Crystal Brave

You must come to my server and join me. With our powers combined, not only will we make crafting even more awesome than what it already is, but we shall also.....have fun. I need a crafting buddy. :[

My greatest accomplishment was making a staff for @GeekMatt ...even though he like totally ditched it for his supposed better one. Then he has the audacity to want to marry me. Psh..

GeekMatt likes this.
  19. The47thSen

The47thSen Scion

My Chocobo is Attacker Rank 3.

Ormond and Lene like this.
  20. Noilane

Noilane Adventurer

soloed demon wall from 30% with my WAR tank :3

Ormond likes this.