Guide Pimping out your HUD and reducing clutter!

Discussion in 'Guide Discussion' started by Okita, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Okita

Okita New Member

Server:
    Tonberry
    Hi guys!

I recently discovered a few new macros and started messing around with my HUD. I ended up pimping my HUD up quite nicely that my FC mates asked me to post up a guide, so I did!

Here's the link to it on YouTube:

I want to know what you guys think and if it can be improved in any way?

Kind regards,
    Okita

2. Caimie Tsukino

Caimie Tsukino Realm Scribe

Server:
    Zalera
    This is actually really good... Why does nobody give this a LIKE?

3. racooperii

racooperii Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    I'm stealing this 100%.

I'm such an OCD HUD and Hotbar fanatic that I have to have this stuff set up a particular way...this new knowledge does not aid me in that OCD.

Great vid, love this stuff!

4. Joe_Schmoe

Joe_Schmoe Adventurer

Server:
    Hyperion
    Haven't watched the whole thing, but I like that shutting off all the bars when you sheathe/unsheathe your weapon. It's kinda nice not having any clutter when you're not actually going to do anything with it. :idea:

5. Caimie Tsukino

Caimie Tsukino Realm Scribe

Server:
    Zalera
    Watch till the end! I just set up the pop-up hotbars on my laptop, which screen space is indeed a problem. I also did not know how to change the size of the buttons, which I now know is "Ctrl Home".

6. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    I don't like the idea of turning off your hotbars when sheathed because there's times in certain content when you need to sheath your weapon mid-battle temporarily, and it would suck (for me) to lose track of which skills were procced/on CD at that time, potentially messing up a rotation. But there were a lot of great ideas in this, some that I already do and some that I'm considering ways of translating over to PS4!