Phase 4 Beta

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by qagen, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Joygasm

Joygasm Well Known Member

They don't HAVE to cram it, we might have to wait until next weekend for multiple day test.

Phase 4 will not have everything (like arcanist). Not sure about jobs, although I can't imagine why not.
  2. Coolasjustin

Coolasjustin Member

hmm but yoshi did write in a interview that the ph4 would end only one, two or three days before the early access, so then that means ph4 would go all the way to at least 24th august if its a 3 day downtime if the game does release on the 27th
  3. Joygasm

Early access is earlier than the release date.
    Kaelemar likes this.
  4. Coolasjustin

Coolasjustin Member

yea so as in early access mean ppl can play it on say the 24th right? instead of waiting till the 27th?

lol sorry my bad i see what i did, yea so the ph4 still goes close i hope at least and then ppl with early access can play it a few days before the launch :D
  5. Joygasm

I hope it's earlier than the 24th but I won't get my hopes up :dead:
  6. Coolasjustin

Coolasjustin Member

o god me too :) im already so psyched for this friday!! :D
  7. Ace8ball

Ace8ball New Member

Naaaa I say beta 4 will start on August the 9th :)
  8. qagen

qagen Member

Well it has been announced that This Friday will be the Last test for Phase 3

I found that from Beta Forums and they said that phase 3 will have 4 test

and phase 4 will start in 1-2 weeks as they said for Debuging

I think it will either be 14th or 21th of july
  9. camogator

camogator Member

to get in phase 4 do u have to apply for beta code or if u played phase 3 u are in
  10. Zoot

Zoot Active Member

August 9th sounds the most likely. I was originally thinking the 2nd, but looking at the calendar this seems more in line. Open Beta could go to the 18th, give a few days free time then we have 5-7 days of early access, which I think was the given time line for that. At the E3 live letter Yoshi-P said that the downtime between open beta and early access would be "1-2-3 days."
  11. Colt47

Colt47 Active Member

Keep in mind the final test in Phase 3 is a week long test for engine stability. That means we are looking at a start date for P4 on the 21st or 28th of July.
  12. Kaiserleingod

Kaiserleingod Member

Wait so if this is the end of phase 3, is it going for the week now? Well... from this weekend...
  13. Orien

Orien Well Known Member

Yes. Good lord l2read people.
  14. Kaiserleingod

Kaiserleingod Member

Well thank you for clarifying that in such a concise, polite and friendly way. You have my apologies for making sure I had my information in order. :)
    General_JT and Kaelemar like this.
  15. Orien

Orien Well Known Member

There are dozens of posts all over with this info. It's not hard to find. How do you suppose everyone else is finding it?

A little bit of self sufficiency goes a long way. Not to mention that question had already been answered no less than 3 times in this thread.
    General_JT and Syn like this.
  16. Yuniver

Yuniver Member

- Phase 4 is scheduled to be an open beta.
    - The PlayStation®3 version will be available.
    - Characters created during this phase will be carried over to the official release.
    * Circumstance may necessitate the deletion of character data.
    - More than 20 Worlds will be available.
    - All character customization options will be available.
    - Version 1.0 characters can be used.
    - The Duty Finder (player matching feature) will be implemented. → Will be in Phase 3
    - The Level Sync feature will be implemented. → Will be in Phase 3
    - Stress testing will be conducted on the housing system.
    - Testing will be conducted on the PvP Coliseum.
    - Free company points
    - Version 1.0 service account holders will be able to download the official FFXIV: ARR
    client free of charge.
    * Those wishing to play on PlayStation®3 must purchase a copy of the game for that
    system.
    The_Rope likes this.
  17. The_Rope

The_Rope Member

Where on the Beta Forums do you see this? I haven't seen any recent posts that say this Friday will be the last test or any recent posts that say Phase 3 will have 4 tests.

If you take the Letter from the Producer released this morning literally, Phase 3 will have 6 tests (or go for at least 6 weeks). Yoshi P said "now that we're halfway through phase 3" and we have had 3 weekend tests so far.
  18. Zedmus

Zedmus New Member

That does not necessarily mean half way done time wise. It could merely mean that they are done testing with half the content that they wanted to and now they are onto the other half which may only take a day or few days or a week or few weeks. Also you should recheck the beta forums in regards to the amount of test in phase 3.
  19. Joygasm

BUT OPEN BETA WILL START JULY 21st or 28th!

NAY! THE 14TH!

I CAN WANT THINGS WITHOUT HAVING PRIVY TO FACTS OR COMMON SENSE!
  20. Orien

Orien Well Known Member

I suggest you don't considering there's tons of statements out saying otherwise.