Pharos Sirius

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by resultsmayvary, Dec 17, 2013.

1. resultsmayvary

resultsmayvary Active Member

Is very, very hard....I LOVE IT!

A group of us from my FC just got it down and Siren is the hardest healing check I've encountered in the game.

Haukke Manor was pretty tough at the end too, though nothing in comparison to Siren. About to go at Copperbell now. I'm loving this patch.

PS: The kitty minion abso f*&king lutely adorable!
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    Maaja, GeekMatt and Amaranthia like this.
  2. cinequoinon

cinequoinon Active Member

Siren was difficult? Well, my FC group had absolutely no trouble with her, but we did have some problems learning the mechanics of the bird boss.

Bud I do agree that it's a very cool dg :)
  3. TiJoVa

TiJoVa Member

Kitty mount? how do you get it? :) (Still not loged in game yet cause i'm working)

PS: if you like hard healing check you will love coil where tank frequently get hit for like 80% of their hp in 2second :p
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  4. resultsmayvary

Minion, my fault

And I found that encounter more difficult as a healer than anything in Coil up to Turn 5.

In most of Coil having a second healer with assigned healing makes it pretty simple.
  5. Kredo

Kredo Active Member

Dammnit I am leaving work early >.< I can't take this.
    Maaja, GeekMatt and Amaranthia like this.
  6. Deucalion Stormbourne

Deucalion Stormbourne Active Member

Yesss, yessss leave work, come join us. We all float down here
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 17, 2013 ---
    but on a serious note, that dungeon is freaking AWESOME!
    Joygasm Ironfist likes this.
  7. resultsmayvary

See, we one shotted Zu, absolutely no problem at all. We needed 4 tries on Siren.
  8. cinequoinon

cinequoinon Active Member

That's bizarre, we did exactly the opposite. Party composition, maybe? :p
  9. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Well Known Member

YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!
    Deucalion Stormbourne likes this.
  10. ilmaestro

ilmaestro Well Known Member

Agree with rmv as far as healing this dungeon goes, although we did DF a tank which didn't help. It was sort of fun, I guess. It was also a little annoying though, I hate debuffs in general.
  11. Maaja

Maaja Active Member

The FC group of us that intended to check out Pharoahs kinda fell thru. Of course I was invited to a few dungeons, but I refrained. I waited for my FC to do any of the new dungeons. Basically, I still have these new dungeons to look forward to today. I can't wait to do them all. I was listening (an TS3) to another group going thru Copperbell & they were having a blast.
  12. Cynessae

Cynessae Active Member

We did Haukke Manor and Copperbell last night. Haukke Manor was incredibly fun and well-designed. Copperbell was highly annoying for some reason, but it might just be because the boss mechanics were more difficult to figure out the first time through. I loved the first boss in Copperbell, though. Unique idea and loads of fun.

Still have Pharos to do, as Copperbell took longer than expected last night so we didn't get to it. Will probably be giving it a shot with my FC tonight.
  13. Nyekun

Nyekun Active Member

I did the duty roulette for the first time and I got Pharos. I haven't even done Pharos yet either so it was a first time for both.

I didn't particularly mind the run, nice to see monsters dropping Pudding Flesh now.

However, when I got to Siren, my game was acting really weird, I was getting delay on everything. This was only when I went to the Siren top floor map, going back to another floor and it works fine. Skills didn't even display on my hotbar. Menu took longer to open. Animation delay. Monsters not appearing on screen. etc. Felt like lag but at the same time, a new kind of lag..
  14. TiJoVa

TiJoVa Member

I just did it yesterday (kinda by accident with duty roulette) and i understood what you was meaning. When people stack at right time to avoid is "aoe charm" (and also when i understood debuff go away when people are hp capped an not "people need to be full health at X time like another people said me, and then stopped to waste my mana on regen) it became not really hard to heal but it's probably the hardest 4-man dungeon from healer perspective and really fun to do! The only thing i hate is the bleed you always have to take off on tank every 5-10s.
  15. ilmaestro

ilmaestro Well Known Member

I had something similar, and my map wouldn't update either so I still don't have the mapping achievement.